Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Ndombele left out of Spurs squad for pre-season? Would he be worth the risk for the right price? At his best he’d walk into our midfield.

His best is often overshadowed by his appalling attitude and work rate—shame.

If we are raiding Sevilla for ex Copenhagen players we could do worse than Thomas Delaney, think we were linked last summer

He irritates the English media as well so would be a double bonus

3 hours ago, paul514 said:

The path isn’t blocked for the kids, they go on loans to prove themselves and come back to play 

But people want us to sign young back up players. So when they return we haven't got a clear path for them. 

Much better to loan or sign short term back up players whilst the kids go on loan or stay and develop. 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ramsey should absolutely be in our stating XI regardless of who else we sign. 

No! You're wrong! 
He needs competition, someone to compete with him, hes  young and wont always be in form.  

28 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Ndombele left out of Spurs squad for pre-season? Would he be worth the risk for the right price? At his best he’d walk into our midfield.

Could be the player from north London that was arrested 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Could be the player from north London that was arrested 

Nah that was a player from Arsenal. 

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I still wouldn’t be surprised if we brought in a top striker as well. I know we’ve got Ings and Watkins but I do wonder just how convinced Gerrard is as to whether or not they can do what he needs them to.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hiytdc2d1ihzhrzcx2

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Konrad Laimer is he the CM we’re looking for, someone give me a quick scouting report and if its high profile or not… i see him linked to bayern a lot recently 👀

I’ve seen some spurious links to him on social media but most of it is just nonsense off the back of his comments about Gerrard.

That said, he fits the bill. Tenacious, hard working, good pedigree, good attitude etc.

He’ll probably end up at Bayern though. And why wouldn’t you go there!

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If you had to pick two from…

Otavio
Paqueta
Gallagher
Laimer
Sangare
Ward Prowse

Gallagher and Laimer and we wont be signing them

Not sure many of them are that impressive for us. JWP and Paqueta I wouldnt take and Otavio is mainly a wide man

• Like 1

I’m happy to be wrong but I’m 95% convinced Laimer ends up at Bayern. I really don’t see it being us, not to say it’s not realistic to sign him I just think there’s been so much smoke about him going there.

I’m off to a festival with zero reception so I hope by the time I get signal I hope to see a thread open about us in advanced talks 😂😂😂

• Like 1