Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

No, that's the American spelling.

There’s no such language as American. There’s English with various accents and dialects, one of which is American. 

English is the whore of all languages, taking bits from everywhere and adding words and any form of slang at the drop of a hat. A genuine tart and truly wonderful. If someone chooses to spell words incorrectly then that’s equally fine and more than welcome. But that doesn’t  buy them a language, merely entry to the club. Has anyone ever asked the question, “Do you speak American?” Probably yes, but we live in a strange world. 

Anyway does Neymar speak English? 

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

There’s no such language as American. There’s English with various accents and dialects, one of which is American. 

English is the whore of all languages, taking bits from everywhere and adding words and any form of slang at the drop of a hat. A genuine tart and truly wonderful. If someone chooses to spell words incorrectly then that’s equally fine and more than welcome. But that doesn’t  buy them a language, merely entry to the club. Has anyone ever asked the question, “Do you speak American?” Probably yes, but we live in a strange world. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-yInqxC3U

Any excuse to use this 

Edited by paul514

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

I would also add - and bothered to the end of that.

But ww would be attracting any top player in the world after that … neymar and coutinho 😳 that would put us in the driving seat to propel 

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

I would also add - and bothered to the end of that.

But we would be attracting any top player in the world after that … neymar and coutinho 😳 that would put us in the driving seat to propel 

41 minutes ago, RicRic said:

But ww would be attracting any top player in the world after that … neymar and coutinho 😳 that would put us in the driving seat to propel 

He could be our Robinho! I’m not sure if it’s connected to the Neymar vibes but isn’t he a bit rapey as well?

10 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I think we need to demand more from the club.

It's not good enough to bring in good players that make us instantly stronger.

These acquisitions must be made steadily through the window ao that fans have something to cheer for, say weekly.

Also, we should only sign great players at half their market value, and sell shit players for twice their market value. To think people believe running a club is hard!

13 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I think we need to demand more from the club.

It's not good enough to bring in good players that make us instantly stronger.

These acquisitions must be made steadily through the window ao that fans have something to cheer for, say weekly.

I personally won't be happy until Villa lift the World Cup.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

I personally won't be happy until Villa lift the World Cup.

If West Ham can do it, so can we. 

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

The word I used and then said was the American spelling was "Plzzzzzzz".

Do you get the joke, or do you need me to add another half dozen z's?

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The word I used and then said was the American spelling was "Plzzzzzzz".

Do you get the joke, or do you need me to add another half dozen z's?

I hope they are 'zeds' and not 'zees'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1