Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Anyone watch and know much about  this Flynn Downes chap from Swansea whose apparently is Kalvin Phillips 2.0 … Not been linked with him just never heard of him before today and is apparently quite highly rated DM 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Anyone watch and know much about  this Flynn Downes chap from Swansea whose apparently is Kalvin Phillips 2.0 … Not been linked with him just never heard of him before today and is apparently quite highly rated DM 

Looks like it'll be west ham or Palace 

21 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Honestly never heard of him. Off to West Ham though by the looks of it.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Chelsea signing Sterling could potentially open up a move for Werner though. Whether that's a good thing or not it's up to you to decide. 

I'd take him on loan with an option to buy.

Definitely a good thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Does Sterling to Chelsea improve chances of them letting go of Gallagher?

Or unrelated?

Unrelated but the Portuguese CM they were linked to earlier today could be more interesting for us 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Chelsea signing Sterling could potentially open up a move for Werner though. Whether that's a good thing or not it's up to you to decide. 

Oh nah I defo like Werner!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I’ve just posted pretty much the same in the other football transfer thread.

Werner would be worth an enquiry about a loan but highly doubtful it would happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

People judge success by how many players we can sign. No interest in working with and developing existing players. 

Plus its more exciting innit? Kamara and Carlos signed a few weeks ago? Boring! Old news! 

No doubt, also the same fans who will moan about the " lads not getting a chance " lol

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

People judge success by how many players we can sign. No interest in working with and developing existing players. 

Plus its more exciting innit? Kamara and Carlos signed a few weeks ago? Boring! Old news! 

mm but our manager was saying the opposite last season after losing games that he needed to bring in more players and it sounded like he had little interest in working with the existing players at the time

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

mm but our manager was saying the opposite last season after losing games that he needed to bring in more players and it sounded like he had little interest in working with the existing players at the time

We have brought in more players. What we don't need is a full rebuild every summer. Especially when players like Bailey haven't really started their careers with us yet. 

I'm still hoping we sign Suarez though ;) 

Edited by Xela