Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

In my opinion, us fans just need to be patient regarding incoming transfers. We had a great start to the window in terms of players coming in, we probably just need to shift a few before we bring any more in. I’ve been watching Wimbledon, that’s why I haven’t posted as much recently, we just need to hang tight as the kids say these days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Have we been linked with Nunes?

Not that I know … wolves are currently, he’s the type of player we need and much rather him than Gallagher personally . 

• Thanks 1

Kamara, Ramsey and Gallagher is very much a Liverpool style midfield. Power but not a huge amount of guile.

Could work if we get Coutinho and Buendia both on the pitch. Being narrow will be the biggest issue if we don't change that.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Kamara, Ramsey and Gallagher is very much a Liverpool style midfield. Power but not a huge amount of guile.

Could work if we get Coutinho and Buendia both on the pitch. Being narrow will be the biggest issue if we don't change that.

Huge amount of work in that 3 though. Going forward, they essentially have 5 players ahead of them - 

———————Watkins———————
Digne—Coutinho—Buendia—Cash

Thats our attacking force in this current formation. It’s not bad. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Huge amount of work in that 3 though. Going forward, they essentially have 5 players ahead of them - 

———————Watkins———————
Digne—Coutinho—Buendia—Cash

Thats our attacking force in this current formation. It’s not bad. 

Let's hope Digne and Cash have the energy to defend as well get up past all three midfielders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villaphil said:

They are paying him £1m a week too, not sure he’d be getting that if they’d paid £200m for him?

Would imagine if he went to Madrid they would, they paid Bale £600k a week and he was at the tail end of his career. If you’re paying £200m,  the player and his agent know his worth. 

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Gallagher passing stats are pretty poor. Great player but not what we need at present IMO. We need a hard pressing passing midfielder to upgrade on McGinn & Luiz and compliment Kamara. Isn’t Gallagher very similar to Ramsey 

6 minutes ago, WHY said:

Would imagine if he went to Madrid they would, they paid Bale £600k a week and he was at the tail end of his career. If you’re paying £200m,  the player and his agent know his worth. 

Don’t think he stays at PSG unless their offer is significantly better than Madrid’s.

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Gallagher passing stats are pretty poor. Great player but not what we need at present IMO. We need a hard pressing passing midfielder to upgrade on McGinn & Luiz and compliment Kamara. Isn’t Gallagher very similar to Ramsey 

....but gallagher is noted for his pressing.

Just now, thabucks said:

Lille’s DM Amadou Onana … All 6.5 ft could be worth keeping an eye on, Belgium international at 20 and linked with Arsenal… 

Ooh na na, what's my name? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Lille’s DM Amadou Onana … All 6.5 ft could be worth keeping an eye on, Belgium international at 20 and linked with Arsenal… 

6'5.....I'm melting with anticipation.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Unless an opportunity too good to pass up comes along. I don't really know who we'd go for right now and where we really need to improve. 

I think we need to shift a lot of squad players who aren't going to get into the side and integrate the youngsters over pre-season and then see if we have any glaring weaknesses in squad depth. 

3 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Unless an opportunity too good to pass up comes along. I don't really know who we'd go for right now and where we really need to improve. 

I think we need to shift a lot of squad players who aren't going to get into the side and integrate the youngsters over pre-season and then see if we have any glaring weaknesses in squad depth. 

We still need some help for BK.....cover at left back.....and possibly a striker.

...Interesting how Liverpool and City have gone back to big no 9's

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Passing stats are poor though 

68ADFBBD-133A-4B8B-93A4-FA569940F4FF.jpeg

Thats the type we need, someone who gets his foot in.

big powerful boy.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1