Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Do not see any truth in this . Unless we are selling Buendia. Another 5ft7 attacking midfielder / winger is not what we need 

28 soon as well, unless we want to buy a whole load of players who will be past it in a few seasons with little resale value I doubt we are after a load of people in this age bracket

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

So.... which is it?

He actually is a winger I did misread that. But he does have defensive stats, seems an out and out winger with a decent cross so probably not what we want. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

28 soon as well, unless we want to buy a whole load of players who will be past it in a few seasons with little resale value I doubt we are after a load of people in this age bracket

I'm sure our midfield signing will be that age. Between Ramsey and Kamara, there is no experience. The third member of that midfield 3 needs to be at least 26.

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

It would be pretty stupid if we had a squad with no wide options in terms of players and the way we “play”

I don't understand this.

But anyway, we have Bailey and Traoré who play wide. Buendia was originally wide right for Norwich before we centralised him. 

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I'm sure our midfield signing will be that age. Between Ramsey and Kamara, there is no experience. The third member of that midfield 3 needs to be at least 26.

It really is a shame we couldn’t get Ward-Prowse last summer. He’d be perfect for our midfield now.

• Like 1

Gallagher isn't a one season wonder, he's only twenty-two, has been Palace's best player this season just gone, was West Brom's best player the season before, and was very good for Swansea.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I don't understand this.

But anyway, we have Bailey and Traoré who play wide. Buendia was originally wide right for Norwich before we centralised him. 

Exactly, we have wide options. And we use them… sometimes. So why wouldn’t we be interested in wide players. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

don't know anything about otavio but if we're looking at porto wingers we should be in on pepe, he looks quality.

we would probably end up with the 39 year old centre back

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

And I got ragged for saying we haven't sold Trez for enough. Trez has offered more in 2 seasons than Winks ever has and look at the difference in fees. We are so awful at selling players.

You can only sell players for what clubs want to pay. Nobody is turning down more money for Trez, the point is no-one is offering it.

• Like 1