Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

So bloody funny watching him bully those two small schoolboys in midfield for Brighton.

A good old fashioned arse kicking. Took their dinner money and threw them into the bins.

This is professional football Roberto, don't be so stupid. Amateur hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Superb performance from him today, Kam, Doug and McGinn harried and disrupted Brighton for almost all the game. Kamara was the most improved and made a big difference, when he's on this type of form we look alot more solid. 

• Like 2

On 23/09/2023 at 13:05, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t know if it’s the same fans but we do tend to get a lot of over hyping of our players and then over the top criticism when they have a dip. I like Kamara a lot but some were talking on here like he’s the best defensive midfielder in the league. Now he’s being written off. 

He is much better than he is playing right now but he’s hardly turned to shit like some would make out.

Balance seems a rare commodity in football fans at times.

We look to Kamara and McGinn as the bit of muscle in midfield, they "on their day", are the ones breaking up opponents play.....when they are not "at it" that task goes largely undone.

We struggle when that element of our play, is not being done.

That then invites the extreme views to those players.

In my humble opinion, I would like to see a player come in for the squad, who can relieve a bit of that arduous work, while still retaining the teams passion for winning the ball.....its a hard job, and 50 odd games is too much, doing that, every game.

We need some cover for what McGinn and Kamara is expected to do.....both are fine players on their day, no doubt.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

On 30/09/2023 at 14:52, AshVilla said:

Please be fit.

I don't trust anyone else we have to play that role like he does.

Thats why we need adequate cover.

When he is in the form, he was on Saturday.....We are a team that represents a top 6 side.

He is the influential driving force, when he is in this mood......He adds a crucial dimension, to our play and inspires the offensive players in to form.

I can't speak highly enough of him, when he is in this disposition.

• 2 weeks later...

On 03/10/2023 at 16:18, MrBlack said:

Any news on his injury?

Obviously not that severe as he's on the bench for France tonight. Another of our players getting a much needed "rest".

Only McGinn, Watkins and Martinez have started I think so far.

6 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

If he doesn't get a start in the Scotland friendly then he should tell Deschamps to f*ck off the next time he gets called up. All's he doing going away with them is getting splinters in his arse. 

It's probably the best case scenario for us. 

He's catching the eye enough to get selected, so he won't be thinking he needs to move to get in the squad.

But then seeing first hand Deschamps being a dick means he knows it's nothing to do with who he plays for.

Also means he gets kind of a rest which is welcome for most of our players with the lack of options we have at the moment. 

• Like 2

Â