Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Great to have him back to his confident and determined self. Not quite peak Bouba but a vast improvement. Also nice that his drop in form hasn't really cost us anything in the league. 

Let's hope he's over whatever we hindering him the last few weeks as he has been very very far below his best lately. 

If you look at Douglas Luiz now, compared to a couple of seasons ago he's now like a different player. He's the type of player that get's hold of the ball and doesn't lose it, or rarely makes the wrong decision.

Kamara is two years younger, and will grow into being the reliable player that Luiz now is for us. In my opinion he has a higher ceiling, and if it wasn't for the slight inconsistency would be one of the best DM's in the PL. Was a class above yesterday after a poor couple of games this season.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

If you look at Douglas Luiz now, compared to a couple of seasons ago he's now like a different player. He's the type of player that get's hold of the ball and doesn't lose it, or rarely makes the wrong decision.

Kamara is two years younger, and will grow into being the reliable player that Luiz now is for us. In my opinion he has a higher ceiling, and if it wasn't for the slight inconsistency would be one of the best DM's in the PL. Was a class above yesterday after a poor couple of games this season.

He's more likely to shine when we're on the back foot I think. Absolutely fine. That's his job.

It's up to Tielemans and McGinn even to be forcing him out the team when we're playing the likes of Luton at home.

If we're in the position in the next 3 seasons where Boobs isn't frequently first choice we'll be an incredible team.

29 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He's more likely to shine when we're on the back foot I think. Absolutely fine. That's his job.

It's up to Tielemans and McGinn even to be forcing him out the team when we're playing the likes of Luton at home.

If we're in the position in the next 3 seasons where Boobs isn't frequently first choice we'll be an incredible team.

I disagree tbh. He's equally as important to our buildup as he is to our defence. He's better in possession than McGinn in that role.

Edited by Tom13

Â