Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Long story short.

When we had Ally Samatta, the Tanzanian player, the Tanzanian fans were relentless all over our social media.

Just a light hearted reference as i was wondering why Zaniolos rating were so much higher than all the other players.

Hence... Did he have his own equivalent of Tanzanian fans in the voting etc.

And they hammered grealish for not passing to him 😂

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Probably needs to be rotated. Struggling for form right now. Either Dendoncker or Tielemans depending on the opponent. 

Yes, easy to forget he's only 23, so probably just a drop in form that a lot of young players experience from time to time. But he hasn't been very good this season so far, mostly.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Yes, easy to forget he's only 23, so probably just a drop in form that a lot of young players experience from time to time. But he hasn't been very good this season so far, mostly.

23 and with a lot of minutes played already. Has played a full season every year since he was 19. Needs some time in and out. 

14 hours ago, Zero7 said:

I’m all for players coming off being unhappy, shows they want to be on the pitch. 

Especially when we're 1-0 down and he hasn't had the best of games like most of the team. I'd be more worried if he looked happy clappy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah noticed that..

Also threw a little strop when he came off, looked like he chucked his water bottle?

Maybe that's what French players tend to do re: Sanson.

Seriously did you miss Barkley doing it here? Or Grealish crying after coming off when we were coasting to victory with 5 minutes to go?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Risso said:

Yes, absolutely.

He plays like 30 year old, in a good way! Easy to forget how young he is.

Edited by Tomaszk

21 hours ago, Pelle said:

Especially when we're 1-0 down and he hasn't had the best of games like most of the team. I'd be more worried if he looked happy clappy.

Not celebrating Luiz scoring what we thought was the winner was a little odd though.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Seriously did you miss Barkley doing it here? Or Grealish crying after coming off when we were coasting to victory with 5 minutes to go?

Not just the strop though...

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Not celebrating Luiz scoring what we thought was the winner was a little odd though.

Kamara's body language was awful...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Not just the strop though...

Kamara's body language was awful...

Yes it was. He was sulking. He knows he isnt hitting the heights of last season . And he knows Tielemans is sitting there waiting to take his chance.  He is another who has always been first choice for the last 4 years . I dont care if they hate one another competing to start if it brings out the best in them both. 

His turn and release to send Diaby on goal at 9 minutes in the 1st half was sublime.

Our tactics had him setup so far from goal while in possession. Feels like it nullifies what he can bring when a team is in a low block. He pretty much just recycled the ball left to right. No chance to play an incisive ball or line splitting pass. 

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

thing is some players just care about themselves and don't give a toss (to an extent) how the team overall is doing. we probably have a few at this club (think lenglet also was pictured not really reacting to the pen) and there are probably some at every club in the league. it's just the way it is.

players like kamara know that he'll play CL again in his career and if we don't get there he'll just find a club. personally, it doesn't bother me, as long as they give it their all and are team players on the pitch.

would be lovely for every player to go absolutely nuts on the bench for every goal we score, but you can't expect that nor criticise those that don't

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

thing is some players just care about themselves and don't give a toss (to an extent) how the team overall is doing. we probably have a few at this club (think lenglet also was pictured not really reacting to the pen) and there are probably some at every club in the league. it's just the way it is.

players like kamara know that he'll play CL again in his career and if we don't get there he'll just find a club. personally, it doesn't bother me, as long as they give it their all and are team players on the pitch.

would be lovely for every player to go absolutely nuts on the bench for every goal we score, but you can't expect that nor criticise those that don't

Yeah...I just love to see team harmony so dislike seeing stuff like that.

On 18/09/2023 at 09:33, Tom13 said:

True. I don't think we should read too much into that, but I agree. That was odd. I only saw it yesterday. 

• Like 1

Â