Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

He's a lucky shit. Signed by Gerrard thinking he would improve him only to find he'd joined a ship without a rudder. Thankfully now has a really top manager to improve him and get him back on the right course.

Non of the players in our squad have any excuses for no improvement now. I really like that fact. 

26 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

4.5 years left on his deal. 23 years old.if he goes he goes for 50 mill plus .

But he aint going anywhere. If you sign for Villa you sign on our terms. We arent a showcase for a players skills to get another move. 

We have the training ground the stadiium the academy and the owners already . Now just the simple task of making it happen on the pitch. 

With the underlined being the thing we are struggling with the most.  I agree though that everything seems to be in place now and we all hope for the window of all windows.  One reminiscent of the time we got Carew and Young in the same window! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

He's a lucky shit. Signed by Gerrard thinking he would improve him only to find he'd joined a ship without a rudder. Thankfully now has a really top manager to improve him and get him back on the right course.

Non of the players in our squad have any excuses for no improvement now. I really like that fact. 

So they had excuses, before?

We will see in the fullness of time, if thats a fair comment.

I didn't see Kamara, having any excuses under SG

On 31/12/2022 at 12:02, messi11 said:

We have Kamara, Coutinho and Bailey. We've come a long way in such a short time.

Its great doing it there.....its when it really matters.

Â