Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Thought he was great first half, easily cut out the limited West Ham attacks with clever positioning. Haven't quite seen this fabled long range passing though but he's obviously got huge potential at DM so ridiculous if we can't find the right midfield structure around him.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Thought he was great first half, easily cut out the limited West Ham attacks with clever positioning. Haven't quite seen this fabled long range passing though but he's obviously got huge potential at DM so ridiculous if we can't find the right midfield structure around him.

Hard to go long with no wingers to aim at. 

He has hit some lovely diagonals to Cash in our matches so far.

It's so blindingly obvious that we need width for options like this. 

Just now, Steero113 said:

Was gash today. 

Dominated our midfield in the second half for me. Played the key pass for the goal. 

Everyone being nice to Kamara just because he's a new signing and they shouldn't  be the case .

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

Now that Declan Rice thats what you call a proper CM/DM

Didn't get a look in first half though. Really only came into second half after Luiz substitution. He was bang average today. Did you watch the match?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Dominated our midfield in the second half for me. Played the key pass for the goal. 

Everyone being nice to Kamara just because he's a new signing and they shouldn't  be the case .

Can't agree, Rice was bang average today. Good player of course but very ordinary today. 

Kamara is a class apart, there is no bias to him being a new player. Would be very interested to see what a proper coach could do with him and Dougie in a double pivot. 

15 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Can't agree, Rice was bang average today. Good player of course but very ordinary today. 

Kamara is a class apart, there is no bias to him being a new player. Would be very interested to see what a proper coach could do with him and Dougie in a double pivot. 

Only 4 games in! He looks decent. I'd like to see more before I give my full judgement on him, at the moment he is hindered by Mcginn and the poor tactical set up. 

Kamara isnt a proper DM. He is more a deep lying playmaker and is at his best in a double pivot, with a tough tackler alongside him. He is too lightweight to be expected to be a defensive shield. The obvious play would be Nakamba and Kamara with Buendia at the head of the midfield 3 and Coutinho, Watkins and Bailey in front of that. 

• Like 1

Â