Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Early signs are good. Very good in fact. Hopefully we can get a number 8 as good in that position as he is as a 6. 

Ramsey and McGinn need to be fighting it out for that last number 8 position in my opinion. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

https://youtu.be/vJIfr7G_CFw    what is this witchcraft at 4.40 onwards  I swear he knew 3 passes before what he was going to do. Telling Mings exactly where to pass.  Haven't had that in such a long time. Always been a reactive team this last few seasons. 

That is a great spot and beautiful to watch. Very promising.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

https://youtu.be/vJIfr7G_CFw    what is this witchcraft at 4.40 onwards  I swear he knew 3 passes before what he was going to do. Telling Mings exactly where to pass.  Haven't had that in such a long time. Always been a reactive team this last few seasons. 

Love his link up play. Seems the kind of player whose not going to be passing backwards all of the time. Intelligence and quick feet. I have high hopes 🙏

Early signs are good but id temper it with realism too and say he needs to be given a good chance to adjust to the PL. I’m around forums and our fan base long enough to know that the people who are raving about him in pre season are the same folk who will hammer him if he doesn’t hit the ground running ( ya know the ones, who thought Jota was the reincarnation of George Best after his performances against Minnesota and Walsall ) I’m not saying it’s not right to get excited about Kamara but don’t go 360 either if he doesn’t get a 9/10 against Bournemouth. I will say, he looks a fine player and look forward to supporting him when the real stuff starts. 

Was strangely just chatting to a mate at work who is a Luton fan... but sort of follows Marseille too.  Said that Kamara is an absolute player.  He and Guendouzi together were *chefs kiss*.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigJim said:

Don't want to knock him as he's looked a Rolls Royce player, but he needs to cut out the diving to try to buy a foul when he thinks he's going to lose the ball.

Been in France, he'll probably need to learn this won't work in OL the hard way

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Been in France, he'll probably need to learn this won't work in OL the hard way

It works perfectly fine in the PL too. You just have to play in one of the SKY-6 clubs for it to work.

10 minutes ago, BigJim said:

Don't want to knock him as he's looked a Rolls Royce player, but he needs to cut out the diving to try to buy a foul when he thinks he's going to lose the ball.

Honestly once or twice it looks like hos heels were clipped and he just didn't get the benefit of the doubt. 

Â