Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

On 08/07/2022 at 12:32, The_Steve said:

He’s going to be one of the signings of the season. Watch this space. 

He will need to be if he's going to get our team about 6-7 places higher up the table.

• Like 3

This is the first time we have had a player under the Gerrard regime that i know relatively little about. He has waxed lyrical about how he is a baller. Cannot wait to see that in full effect ,as in terms of recognising a players ability and potential , Gerrard will be up there with Saunders 

Apologies if I missed this already being discussed/announced but seems to have got the #14 shirt judging by the second photo here?

Everyone else in Brisbane has training gear with their squad numbers on. Could be something. Could be nothing.

1 hour ago, Wes said:

Apologies if I missed this already being discussed/announced but seems to have got the #14 shirt judging by the second photo here?

Everyone else in Brisbane has training gear with their squad numbers on. Could be something. Could be nothing.

That's a #44 sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

It's so warm in aus and bloke is wearing a long sleeved training top.

What a Madhead all that's missing is the gloves.

Isn't it winter in Oz at the moment?

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Your right.

I was under impression that even in the winter it was really warm down there.

Well up North will be pretty warm. Down South can get fairly nippy in Winter (snow and all sorts). Brisbane is where they are isn't it? That's pretty mid way up the coast I think. It's probably like a day in October or so around these parts, something like mid to high teens. You must remember that Australia is f***ing mahoosive.

Edited by sparrow1988

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

It's so warm in aus and bloke is wearing a long sleeved training top.

What a Madhead all that's missing is the gloves.

No it isn't. In Sydney for work and it is a cold 13 degrees. It has been stormy af recently too.

3 hours ago, Wes said:

I think last season the new players had random numbers assigned to them and none of them stayed with those numbers. I'm sure a few of the academy lads had numbers in the teens and twenty's and Buendia was 23 for a while. 

Â