Loxstock92

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Is he not out of contract?

2025 apparently

Another Gerrard/Purslow masterstroke

Edited by Zatman

4 hours ago, AshVilla said:

We really need a decent number 2 for next season with Emi going to Olympics and Copa America.

Solid chance he doesn’t go to the Olympics. Messi, Romero, Otamendi and others all want to go, and they can only take three senior players - I think they might use it to try some younger keepers. I’d pick him if I were them, don’t get me wrong!

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

2025 apparently

Another Gerrard/Purslow masterstroke

We were like Charity FC in that six month period.

Digne signing and getting a four and a half year deal.

Coutinho getting four year deal.

Hause gets a three and a half year contract extension in Jan 2022 as third choice. We then sign Chambers a week later and he automatically goes ahead of Hause.

Olsen at that stage had basically been bombed of Roma. gone to Everton and played a few games and then struggled to get a game at Sheffield United. So all that qualified him for a three year deal aswell.😂

5 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Solid chance he doesn’t go to the Olympics. Messi, Romero, Otamendi and others all want to go, and they can only take three senior players - I think they might use it to try some younger keepers. I’d pick him if I were them, don’t get me wrong!

Emi is definitely going to the Olympics.

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Emi is definitely going to the Olympics.

Has that been confirmed somewhere? Last I saw was him saying he hopes to get picked but knows a lot of senior players also do.

Emi had an injury prior to the Liverpool game so he’s probably been rested

He’s rubbish but it’s not been easy for him today, defence have let their players have unchallenged shots at him all game 

1 minute ago, WHY said:

He’s rubbish but it’s not been easy for him today, defence have let their players have unchallenged shots at him all game 

Yes team game - but this guy is not a good no.2. 

Â