Lucas Digne

villan-scott

11 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

My arabic's not what it used to be pal

more about  Mitrovic  and Bono tbh 

The management of Al Hilal Club agreed, definitively, with Moroccan international Yassin Bono, goalkeeper of Seville's first Spanish football team, and Serbian Alexander Mitrovic, English striker Fulham, to include them during the ongoing summer transfer window.

According to private “sports” sources, the Moroccan guard’s contract will extend four years for ten million euros a salary annually, in addition to a number of financial advantages.
The same sources stated that the club, which will pay Sevilla 15 million euros, represents the value of the remaining two years in Bono's contract with the Andalusian club. Al-Maghribi starred in guarding the “Black Atlas” during the Qatar 2022 World Cup, and led his country to occupy fourth place. The sources indicated that Al-Hilal also agreed, in a final form, with Fulham and his attacker Mitrovic to represent Azraq this summer some long negotiations. The “sports” indicated in its issue issued on July 18 that the club Al-Asmi, raised its offer to Fulham to 40 million in exchange for waiving the services of the Serb, whose family and his family are very accepting and welcoming to join the team.
On the other hand, the administration opened a line of negotiations with Aston Villa in order to win the services of Frenchman Lucas Denny, the left-back, as the last deal in the summer “mergato”. Azraq announced yesterday that Brazilian Neymar Jr. from Paris Saint-Germain France was signed for two years in a deal, which ranked second Saudi Arabia in terms of value after attracting the legendary victory Cristiano Ronaldo, captain of the Portuguese national team

That tweet is just quoting footmercato who aren't very reliable. I posted the reliable link - John Percy - he has said today that Digne has several offers from Saudi Arabia, that's about as reliable as you can get wtihout confirmation from the club, we wouldn't be trying to sign Acuna if we weren't sure that Digne will be leaving.

"I posted the reliable link"

One thinks we will just be happy to get rid of the wages and if the fee can pay for Acuna transfer that will be good as well, there seems to be this perception that Saudi are paying big for transfers, but when the reported fees are looked at, I don't think many of them are more than what those same players would move for if they were going to another English team or other top European league, Neves one exception, but that's Mendes, so wouldn't expect particularly big money for Digne.

41 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Slow to agree and pessimism in order...

I know he's quite happy to sign for the highest bidder (looking at what it took to persuade him to come here), but anyone know if he's likely to have some anti-Saudi persuasion?

Just now, MrBlack said:

Slow to agree and pessimism in order...

I know he's quite happy to sign for the highest bidder (looking at what it took to persuade him to come here), but anyone know if he's likely to have some anti-Saudi persuasion?

What like a conscience? If he's thinking of leaving for Saudi then I'd say no. For me, anyone who's head is turned by the Saudi league can **** right off as they aren't footballers they are mercenaries and as such aren't what we are looking for.

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

What like a conscience? If he's thinking of leaving for Saudi then I'd say no. For me, anyone who's head is turned by the Saudi league can **** right off as they aren't footballers they are mercenaries and as such aren't what we are looking for.

Well that is my question...do we know his head has been turned? Is his reluctance because he doesn't want to go there with his family? I know it's a running joke that most PIF owned clubs will palm their cast offs away to al-whatever... but some players will definitely reject the notion.

Was just wondering if we think Digne might be that way inclined. 

Just now, MrBlack said:

Well that is my question...do we know his head has been turned? Is his reluctance because he doesn't want to go there with his family? I know it's a running joke that most PIF owned clubs will palm their cast offs away to al-whatever... but some players will definitely reject the notion.

Was just wondering if we think Digne might be that way inclined. 

No, totally we don't know but let's face it these rumours wouldn't surface with Mings, McGinn etc. If he's even thinking about it, then that shoudl be enough for him to get a nudge out the door...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, useless said:

That tweet is just quoting footmercato who aren't very reliable. I posted the reliable link - John Percy - he has said today that Digne has several offers from Saudi Arabia, that's about as reliable as you can get wtihout confirmation from the club, we wouldn't be trying to sign Acuna if we weren't sure that Digne will be leaving.

"I posted the reliable link"

One thinks we will just be happy to get rid of the wages and if the fee can pay for Acuna transfer that will be good as well, there seems to be this perception that Saudi are paying big for transfers, but when the reported fees are looked at, I don't think many of them are more than what those same players would move for if they were going to another English team or other top European league, Neves one exception, but that's Mendes, so wouldn't expect particularly big money for Digne.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Â