Lucas Digne

villan-scott

35 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dynamic full backs are crucial to our new system. Really excited about this signing.

With this in mind, do you think they will look to upgrade Matty Cash? Maybe try Kessler-Hayden out at some point?

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Coutinho hasnt started a game in about 3 months and Digne in 7 weeks 

Not true. Coutinho started for Barca and played an hour against Betis in early December so around 6 weeks ago. He's also come off the bench a couple of times since then.

Digne started against Plop in early December so probably about 6 weeks too.

I think they are both able to start against Manure and then maybe take them off after 60 mins. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

With this in mind, do you think they will look to upgrade Matty Cash? Maybe try Kessler-Hayden out at some point?

RB isn't in need of an upgrade until DM and CB is sorted.  I think we'll see KKH in squad for January at least, maybe a few sub appearances, and if he does well he can cover Cash the rest of the season.    

2 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Not true. Coutinho started for Barca and played an hour against Betis in early December so around 6 weeks ago. He's also come off the bench a couple of times since then.

I think they are both able to start against Manure and then maybe take them off after 60 mins. 

Sadly that would be 2 subs wasted already. I would start one of them probably Digne and bring Coutinho on for 30 minutes or so

• Like 3

I suspect Coutinho will start and probably get 60 mins. I don't think Digne will, today will be his first day of training and as others have mentioned he's not played in a while, but if Targett has another game like Monday, he'll certainly be coming off the bench.

26 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I think Cash is ok for now personally but wouldn’t rule out a new RB being signed in the summer. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

22 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

I think they may both start from the bench. 

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I suspect Coutinho will start and probably get 60 mins. I don't think Digne will, today will be his first day of training and as others have mentioned he's not played in a while, but if Targett has another game like Monday, he'll certainly be coming off the bench.

Targett will become prime Roberto Carlos on Saturday now 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I think they may both start from the bench. 

100% digne is definitely going to be on the bench. not played a minute in 4 games now

coutinho looked in good shape so we'll absolutely see him for the last 30 mins but it wouldn't surprise me if digne didnt't come on saturday

Â