Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

How this has ended up is all on me for buying a Coutinho shirt after he looked class in his first three games 

I bought it before he even played. Think of it this way it hasn’t worked out but never in the million years did any of us think that we’d ever see Philippe Coutinho in a Villa shirt so I suppose it’s something to remember for years to come.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If he does go we need another first team player.

I think this is more he's agreed a contract with them (remember when you couldn't do that until agreeing a fee), we'll need a pretty big bid to sell for what we have tied up in him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If he does go we need another first team player.

I think this is more he's agreed a contract with them (remember when you couldn't do that until agreeing a fee), we'll need a pretty big bid to sell for what we have tied up in him.

£10m?

Phil seems a nice down to earth bloke, unfortunately hasn't worked out for him and has had hard luck with injuries.

As a family man, he can earn decent money and have good family life in Qatar, less demanding on his body and he can ride off into the sunset.

Him going, along with the other, will surely free up a tonne of positive wages which can be redistributed!

4 minutes ago, Nigel said:

This was always going to happen.

Indeed it was sir. The club have been looking to offload Coutinho & Digne for a few weeks now from what I understand.

Given the apparent injury to one of our LB transfer targets, it remains to be seen whether Digne still Signs for Nice.

Unfortunately, we got Phil at the wrong time in his career… couldn’t meet the demands and expectations due to his physical limitations… but he helped out in many ways, maybe off the pitch more than on it… good luck to him and thank you. Seems a really good bloke…

Now let’s go out and buy the right player or two that has their career, their best and their development ahead of them… someone who can make a real impact on this team and be consistently relied on… making us a much more dangerous and effective side!

Â