Pre match thread

zab6359

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

are they? not seen that anywhere except for brentford manager calling for games to be cancelled and PL clubs all having a meeting on monday

It needs no link or comment....just common sense.

No one wants a fixture pile up when we have such a strict end date.

Klopp just commented on this very thing if you want a general view but I was specifically talking about us

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

It needs no link or comment....just common sense.

No one wants a fixture pile up when we have such a strict end date.

Klopp just commented on this very thing if you want a general view but I was specifically talking about us

just re read your post thought you said they ARE trying to postpone it...my bad

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Imagine we'll go

Martinez

Cash Konsa Mings Targett

McGinn Luiz Ramsey

Buendia    Watkins.   Chuk

Wouldn't surprise me to see Aaron Ramsey, JPB or Iroegbunam to get minutes. 

i think ings is gonna start

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of rotation here.  Nothing drastic though; Ings and Chuk to start over Young and Watkins maybe.  Wouldn't even mind Axel playing in CB for one of Konsa or Mings to give them a rest but that is very unlikely. 

Think we might see the same team except with Ings in for Young, who regardless of being 50/50 anyway you wouldn't expect to start three times in a week. Think Carney could count himself unlucky but they're managing him well at the moment and Burnley of all teams aren't exactly the ideal opposition to throw him in from the start against. He may well play instead of Buendia mind given he looked in a bad way when he came off the other day.

9 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

Tuanzebe can barely win a header he'd get murdered by this lot

Agreed. He should've gotten out of United after his loan spell with us. He's regressed so much.I was surprised he was brought off the bench on the weekend.

If we were to change it up at all at CB (we shouldn't) it would have to be Hause for his aerial ability

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

A lot of outs. Most expected though.

Best squad we've had in years.

Even with all these players out I still feel we can put out a very strong team.

We are very fortunate. A lot of other teams don't have the same luxury.

56 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well someone has bought my ticket for the game. I hope my seat gets a thorough anti-bac wipe afterwards.

I’ve not put mine up for sale because I don’t want to miss the rearranged game if it gets called off. Feel like I should put it up though as it’s a waste of a seat otherwise.