Michael Beale

maqroll

1 minute ago, Xela said:

We'll get a better idea next season I think. The damage was done with GvB earlier in the year. Beale's won 19 out of 24 games in all comps. Yes, he'll be judged on trophies and games vs Celtic, but he hasn't done too bad considering Celtic have a better squad. 

I'd hazard a guess it will be much tighter next season. 

Yeah i guess thats a valid point but i thought he would have had at least won them something or beaten celtic

• 3 months later...

Abject tactics. No humbleness, no sense of adjusting to the opponent. Just set up like they’re the dominant side and rinse+repeat despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

Cavernous gaps down the flanks in defense. An allergic reaction to transition attacks. Completely lost in the final third. 

• Like 2

Just now, DJBOB said:

Abject tactics. No humbleness, no sense of adjusting to the opponent. Just set up like they’re the dominant side and rinse+repeat despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

Cavernous gaps down the flanks in defense. An allergic reaction to transition attacks. Completely lost in the final third. 

This Beale or Gerrard?

• Like 1

I watched the game. They were absolutely shit. They got it back to 2-1 on the night but it massively flattered them. PSV had been all over them. 

On another note, Bakayoko for PSV looks a very exciting player

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I watched the game. They were absolutely shit. They got it back to 2-1 on the night but it massively flattered them. PSV had been all over them. 

On another note, Bakayoko for PSV looks a very exciting player

5th goal is amazing :D

Rangers also close to a proper goal of the season contender. 

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I watched the game. They were absolutely shit.

No surprise, tinpot club from a tinpot league. Neither of the bigot clubs should be anywhere near the Champions league. Conference league is too good for them. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If rangers were in conference league id like us to go ul against thenm same with celtic to see how we do 

Beales as a i expected a flop manager

Rangers cant be in the Conference until after Christmas

Would rather not play either of  the sectarian scumbags

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

No surprise, tinpot club from a tinpot league. Neither of the bigot clubs should be anywhere near the Champions league. Conference league is too good for them. 

This.

I despise them both and their over-inflated perception of themselves....

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If rangers were in conference league id like us to go ul against thenm same with celtic to see how we do 

Beales as a i expected a flop manager

Would love to smash them both, probably similar to the score against Hibs. Granted both Glasgow teams are slightly better but only because they have ten times the budget of every other team in Scotland.

They would massively raise their game against Villa though...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

This Beale or Gerrard?

Gerrard showed his true colors when he started reverting to Bruce-ball once Beale’s template stopped working. 

The tactical horridness stems from Beale apparently. 

5 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

This.

I despise them both and their over-inflated perception of themselves....

Would love to smash them both, probably similar to the score against Hibs. Granted both Glasgow teams are slightly better but only because they have ten times the budget of every other team in Scotland.

They would massively raise their game against Villa though...

Miles better for the reason you say.  👍

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wasn't a good week for him!  🤪

The pressure will start to begin now.

If he delivers nothing this season he will be gone.

Chatting with my uncle who follows (follows) Rangers. Seems to think he's living on borrowed time and the majority of the fans want him gone. 

• Like 1

Â