Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm happy in the knowledge he's a dead man walking, they are obviously just awaiting the replacement. 

No chance they are keeping him here now, he could lose the owners millions.

He'll be gone at some point in the near future, but my fear is we could still have several more weeks of this, perhaps even months.

Just now, thejoker said:

The Fulham game is huge. The board have to decide if we’d be better off giving it to Gerrard or Critchley as caretaker.

I think we will lose if Gerrard is still here vs Fulham! The longer this drags on the harder the job for the next manager! 

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

I still think he gets the Fulham game. 

And then what? Suppose he snatched a win, how long does that buy him? When it gets to the point that there are discussions about giving him one or two more games, he should be long gone.

He needs to be **** off right now.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

And then what? Suppose he snatched a win, how long does that buy him? When it gets to the point that there are discussions about giving him one or two more games, he should be long gone.

He needs to be **** off right now.

If he wins that I think it gets him 3/4 more games. I’ve come round to the thinking they won’t be sacking him otherwise it would’ve happened by now. They are all in on “Gerrard ball” at this point. 

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

If he wins that I think it gets him 3/4 more games. I’ve come round to the thinking they won’t be sacking him otherwise it would’ve happened by now. They are all in on “Gerrard ball” at this point. 

I'm still on the theory that they're just waiting for us to drop into the relegation zone. Given we'll almost certainly be in it when we kick off on Thursday, I really think he'll have to win that one to keep his job. 

• Like 1

Â