Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

5 minutes ago, heffoman said:

Hanging around with the kinhans now. Thats all we need.

Which Kinahan ? I'll tell you, no Kinahan. 

He's in a video call with one of the alleged Kinahan cartel, yet we don't know how old that video is, but you couldn't wait to rush to judgement, could you? That eager, in fact, you didn't even spell the Kinahan name correct. 

1 hour ago, weedman said:

I'm pretty sure the poster wasn't even supporting Gerrard, he saw just pointing out that there's a middle ground between "I think we should replace Gerrard" and "everything at the club is terrible and it's the worst football we've ever played in our entire history". Most people are at the former now (not all, but most), the latter is clearly OTT

Thanks. This is correct. 

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

He's in a video call with one of the alleged Kinahan cartel, yet we don't know how old that video is, but you couldn't wait to rush to judgement, could you? That eager, in fact, you didn't even spell the Kinahan name correct. 

how is it alleged? :D  

Northern Ireland have been dropping starting players for historic videos coming out of them singing songs so it doesnt matter when this was in my opinion. He wouldnt have been hanging out with him on a video call if he was some nobody living around the corner. This is more disgusting than anything he has done so far as 'head coach'

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

No need to over react. I put it up as a joke to break some of the monotomy of this thread during the international break.

And the man in the picture is not an alleged member of the cartel he is a member. He has already had assets seized on him over here by the criminal assets bureau. Generally we would refer to all members of the cartel as the Kinahans when talking about them. For example we would say that guy was shot by the Kinahans. Rather than that guy was shot by Mr X and alleged memeber of the Kinahan cartel.

Now that I have apologised for my mistake we can continue with the Gerrard bashing.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, heffoman said:

No need to over react. I put it up as a joke to break some of the monotomy of this thread during the international break.

And the man in the picture is not an alleged member of the cartel he is a member. He has already had assets seized on him over here by the criminal assets bureau. Generally we would refer to all members of the cartel as the Kinahans when talking about them. For example we would say that guy was shot by the Kinahans. Rather than that guy was shot by Mr X and alleged memeber of the Kinahan cartel.

Now that I have apologised for my mistake we can continue with the Gerrard bashing.

Whose "we"?

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Been ill for a few days ... Come back and what I can now gather is:

- We play the worst football known to man since the creation of football, which we kinda created.

- We have the most expensively assembled squad in the history of football.

- We probably will never get another point until Pochettino rides in on Falkor from the never ending story to unleash the Pele in all of our " Internationals ".

- This will be the worst season in history after having played 7 games, and we are destined for relegation.

- McGinn thinks the football is shit ( He wasn't speaking about that match in particular of course, but the Captain just thinks we are shit and the football is shit ) and it's a farce.

- If you don't wholeheartedly agree with all of the above, you're a " Gerrard fan " or " blind and know nothing about football " or " Don't care about the club enough ".

Am I missing anything else?

Oh, the players might be getting injured because the football is so shit they lose focus mid move and tweak or pull things they would normally 👀

Steven Gerrard also ate my cat

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

- We play the worst football known to man since the creation of football, which we kinda created.

- We probably will never get another point until Pochettino rides in on Falkor from the never ending story to unleash the Pele in all of our " Internationals ".

- This will be the worst season in history after having played 7 games, and we are destined for relegation.

- McGinn thinks the football is shit ( He wasn't speaking about that match in particular of course, but the Captain just thinks we are shit and the football is shit ) and it's a farce.

- If you don't wholeheartedly agree with all of the above, you're a " Gerrard fan " or " blind and know nothing about football " or " Don't care about the club enough ".

Oh, the players might be getting injured because the football is so shit they lose focus mid move and tweak or pull things they would normally 👀

No man you're right we're not shit, at least not relative to our squad strength and outlay which is such that we shouldn't expect anything more than grinding out points for safety.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Luckily it doesn't matter thou because he won the CL as a player back in 2005.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Couple of things yes:

• We're less than the sum of our parts
  • Changing the transfer policy to sign older players looked stupid at the time and will have been stupid if we don't get results before they all severely decline (Digne and Coutinho had already started when we signed them IMO). Handing out retirement contracts is always so risky.
  • He never ever ever would have got the job without having been a good player - this is a silly way to appoint managers
  • Any hope that Gerrard will turn it round is based on minimal evidence
Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He also caused the pound to crash against the dollar and is responsible for interest rate rises.

The utter bastard. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

For what it's worth, I think the truth is closer to somewhere between my obvious satire and the dramatics of some people, as always.

Also just trying to pull some humour from it all, can't wait to get back to Football!

wow.......you proper sadist! ;)

• Haha 1

Â