The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

11 minutes ago, ada86 said:

Yes I know there are a lot of fake idk out there but I am not I can’t say who obviously that’s why it’s cryptic we all want villa to do well any any information I can pass on I will I don’t post on any other forums just this one.But people can believe me or not guess that will take time but it’s hard to say things without causing issues for someone in case it got relayed back .

Maybe it would be better set up a thread 'for transfer rumours and players whose names we are not going to mention in any of the comments and we all have to guess what is been discussed' and keep this one to the new manager

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Job's getting harder all the time - West Ham have just added another billionaire to their ownership group.

sure is.

All the more reason to get this appointment right...but I would guess from being in the lower reaches of our league, to where we are and where they are, is not about, just money.

Edited by TRO

24 minutes ago, ada86 said:

No not me someone will you might already have a forum about him you might not but the will make the first team

Balls to next manager, this is the kind of stuff I signed up for. I've got to say, you've got me hooked Ada. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Well, I'm not actually sure you have said anything. Just teasing with someone knowing something, other than possibly somehow an academy player had been bought up to speed that Gerrard is at BMH, which no one else in the world has picked up on, possibly meaning that our owners are so lax that they snuck him in without the waiting press seeing, only to run into a bunch of academy players roaming the corridors.

OK mate. 

He said villa park  not BMH 

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Preferably not a Nazi sympathizer, though. 

I believe fascist but not racist were his words :D

edit: my previous comment was full of that good ol' sarcasm if that wasn't clear btw

Edited by osmark86

3 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Balls to next manager, this is the kind of stuff I signed up for. I've got to say, you've got me hooked Ada. 

Ha thanks chris he a proper player like I’ve said I really can’t say I don’t want to jeopardise anything 

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

But to keep Norwich up would be an achievement for any manager. 

It would indeed, but I don't see what it has in relation to the Villa job. I hope Smith takes it though and does keep them up. Just because he's a great guy

42 minutes ago, ada86 said:

What I’m saying is you have someone who has been told info and someone that will make the first team but you jump on them and take the mick when they have info and are villa through and through just like everyone else on here .so you complain when there is no idk but when someone tells you info and someone will make the first team. You say shouldn’t post on the site .this isn’t against everyone this is the people taking that think I’m just some kid lying 

I thought, you was an old lady....😀

23 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

He's just got into BHX . Tried diving in the taxi before anyone saw him

IMG-20211110-WA0019.jpg

Clearly photoshopped.  Not a single face mask on display?   Do me a favour.   These things are easy to suss if you look carefully enough.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I thought we got rid of Smith cause he was having a poor 2021 and we were on a 5 loss run, with flat dire football which he wasn't looking at turning around. 

Yes, because that poor form was not living up to those expectations. So surely, if European football is the aim, the next guy has to build to that. No one said anything about world class managers. That was made up. 

Whoever is our new manager is under considerable pressure to get results/wins from the off… we need to get points on the board asap. Whoever it is will get support, at least initially. We’re in a precarious position right now and he needs to hit the ground running.

My concern is that we will still be dealing with injuries, lack of fitness/form, late arrivals from internationals etc. the same issues Dean had to face…

We desperately need the new manager bounce and hopefully progress from there.

I’ve expressed my opinions on Gerrard, no point repeating them. All I really care about now is getting wins and producing positive performances.

As fans, we have no control over anything other than providing support and roaring on our players. Just have to accept the decisions made by the ownership of the club, regardless of our opinions.

I just want us to start winning again.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

It would indeed, but I don't see what it has in relation to the Villa job. I hope Smith takes it though and does keep them up. Just because he's a great guy

I think he’d do well there but maybe will take a break from football for a couple of months - he will get offers although Norwich could well be a very good job for him