Ask BOF anything

tomzep

If a woman was to eat a lot of chocolate would her breast milk taste like chocolate milk?
Duh, of course! I used to go out with someone who must have drank a lot of gone off milk.

Again, not really :lol:

Alan Kelly/Dean Kiely

Gary Kelly/Jeff Kenna/Stephen Kelly • Harry Kenny • Alan Kernaghan • Mark Kennedy

????? • Mark Kinsella/Graham Kavanagh • Roy Keane • Kevin Kilbane

Robbie Keane • Andy Keogh

Henry Kelly - Gareth - you're back in play!!!

BOF, me old mucka! Ive got a humdinger of a problem.

My girlfriend is German, (thats not the problem), and our son was born in England. Ive promised to follow on the traditions of my Dad, and get him an international team football shirt for each international tournamet, The Euros and World Cup only. However, im so disillusioned with England, (and I detest the new top), so don't want to get him that one.

Is it ok to get him a Germany top? Or could you recommend another team for me to get for him? I want one for me too, so may well follow your advice for my good self.

Cheers BOF!

I have a similar predicament! Although my boys were born over da, so the eldest gets England, the youngest gets German and I get nothing.

Who are those men in brightly-coloured jumpsuits on the left of the screen between where it says "Users Online" and "Welcome [username]"?

Why are they looking the wrong way? Or is it that they're all foreign gentlemen?

I thought everyone knew that ads are tailored to the individual viewer. Perhaps you've been to a lot of other sites where people look the wrong way? :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well typically I would put this in the travel thread, but I thought it might be more appropriate to ask you BOF. I have my mum and sister coming over from the states next month and one of the places I must take them as their European chauffeur is Dublin. Now I have been quite a bit, but of course always on the piss and the most noteworthy things I have done were go to the Croke Park, the Aviva, and minesweep in Guinness Factory Sky Bar. Was wondering if you could give me any other suggestions of things to do there with them?

Well typically I would put this in the travel thread, but I thought it might be more appropriate to ask you BOF. I have my mum and sister coming over from the states next month and one of the places I must take them as their European chauffeur is Dublin. Now I have been quite a bit, but of course always on the piss and the most noteworthy things I have done were go to the Croke Park, the Aviva, and minesweep in Guinness Factory Sky Bar. Was wondering if you could give me any other suggestions of things to do there with them?

I've done a few of these before but they all seem to have been pruned. Here is one that links to some of the more popular things to do/see plus my own advice on where to drink. I'd also recommend the tour bus. It brings you on a good route of the city and stops at a lot of worthwhile things to see.

Â