Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Dear Awol,

Zombies are in a constant state of relieving themselves as they walk due to having no bowel control :)

Dear Meath_Villa,

This (nsfw) is truly a wibbly wobbly wonder.

Nipping in, I'd assume to keep themselves safe until the right moment, kind of like casing on a bomb or something. You wouldn't want it detonating before the appropriate time or being rendered useless prematurely would you?

Anyhoo, not my thread. My question is how long will it be before we can design an object to carry humans to Mars in a fairly short space of time?

BOF can identical twins have different sexual orientations?

So supposedly sexual orientation isn't determined by environmental factors and comes about biologically if that's the case then shouldn't it be impossible to have a pair of identical twins where one is straight and the other is gay?

Ignore bisexuality for this one Rob.

Nipping in, I'd assume to keep themselves safe until the right moment, kind of like casing on a bomb or something. You wouldn't want it detonating before the appropriate time or being rendered useless prematurely would you?

Apparently they wear them for radio contact and to keep themselves warm.

Or because pilots are just supposed to do it, heck.

Anyway: BOF, do you like Star Wars and if not what's your favourite scifi series (if any)?

Sorry for the previous "question" ;) it wasn't supposed to mean anything other than act as a subtle reference to the fact that "BOF" has a nice ring to it.

Edit: Also, why are you the only moderator who spends a significant amount of his time on the site mixing around with us plebeians on the Offtopic forum? :D I mean, you don't see limpid, for instance, doing much other than giving obligatory "hi's" on the Welcome forum and doing impersonations of trigger-happy policemen wink wink.

BOF, how much would you need to be paid to kill someone who was a friend of yours? Like a "meet down the pub occasionally type of friend".

BOF, how much would you need to be paid to kill someone who was a friend of yours? Like a "meet down the pub occasionally type of friend".

That would depend on my financial situation at the time. Also, given the person who has asked this question, I'm nervous to give you any pointers...

Anyway: BOF, do you like Star Wars and if not what's your favourite scifi series (if any)?

Sorry for the previous "question" ;) it wasn't supposed to mean anything other than act as a subtle reference to the fact that "BOF" has a nice ring to it.

I neither like nor dislike Star Wars. Star Wars tends to be 'liked' very differently than most films by it's fans (i.e. fanatically). If we're talking sci-fi series', I'd have the TV series Red Dwarf & Star Trek TNG.

Edit: Also, why are you the only moderator who spends a significant amount of his time on the site mixing around with us plebeians on the Offtopic forum? :D I mean, you don't see limpid, for instance, doing much other than giving obligatory "hi's" on the Welcome forum and doing impersonations of trigger-happy policemen wink wink.
Oh they're all there. Lurking :) I just happen to like giving my 0.02c more than most :P

Â