Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Correct.

The last one was the only one I didn't get (and I'm impressed if you got it without googling!).

Never even heard of him to be honest.

I struggled with him and Bellion, until I started thinking about specifically shite players. :)

Wasn't Prunier personally recommended to them by Laurent Blanc or something?

Alan Kelly/Dean Kiely

Gary Kelly/Jeff Kenna/Stephen Kelly • Harry Kenny • Alan Kernaghan • Mark Kennedy

????? • Mark Kinsella/Graham Kavanagh • Roy Keane • Kevin Kilbane

Robbie Keane • Andy Keogh

Duuuh, of course Robbie Keane. Head%20slap.gif

Correct.

The last one was the only one I didn't get (and I'm impressed if you got it without googling!).

Never even heard of him to be honest.

I struggled with him and Bellion, until I started thinking about specifically shite players. :)

Wasn't Prunier personally recommended to them by Laurent Blanc or something?

Prunier was there before Blanc I think. I think he was early 90s

BUt as I said, I've literally never heard of him until someone asked me that question and I had to google him to get my final answer.

Anyone feel free to answer this.

The same friend who gave me the United question above, also asked me to name the player who has won 6 league titles in 6 different countries, including one in England.

I'm convinced that question is wrong and no-one has done that. But happy to be proved wrong if anyone knows?

BOF, what do you believe is best with a cheese sandwich, tomato, pickle or onion?
If I had to pick one it would be tomato but I'd usually have cheese with tomato and onion :thumb:

Alan Kelly/Dean Kiely

Gary Kelly/Jeff Kenna/Stephen Kelly • Harry Kenny • Alan Kernaghan • Mark Kennedy

????? • Andy Keogh

Just need a winger and another striker.

Was the winger Mark "the next George Best" Kelly?

BOF, me old mucka! Ive got a humdinger of a problem.

My girlfriend is German, (thats not the problem), and our son was born in England. Ive promised to follow on the traditions of my Dad, and get him an international team football shirt for each international tournamet, The Euros and World Cup only. However, im so disillusioned with England, (and I detest the new top), so don't want to get him that one.

Is it ok to get him a Germany top? Or could you recommend another team for me to get for him? I want one for me too, so may well follow your advice for my good self.

Cheers BOF!

:)

According to this it's his cap.

Macaroni," the most bemusing word in "Yankee Doodle Dandy," refers to the fact that Italy and France were centers of European haute couture. The joke was that a colonial—a Yankee "dandy"—would stick a feather in his tricorne or coonskin cap and think himself as fashionable as any man à la mode in Paris or Rome.

Alan Kelly/Dean Kiely

????? • Andy Keogh

Just need a winger and another striker

Harry Kenny? never even heard of him

am sure david kelly played up front in mccarthy 1st campaign and think Gary Kelly played right wing against holland in 2001

Â