Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Why do women like to talk so much?

By talk you mean gossip.

No I simply mean talk.

This is an easy one. As we know, women don't fart, ever. So talking is how they release that pressure. Otherwise they would explode.

BOF, what is your current ringtone and text message alert tone?

Mine is the Codec Call from Metal Gear Solid and the alert noise from when a guard spots you, also from Metal Gear Solid.

Thanks,

Love Ginko

:suspect: Ringtone is a sample from the middle of
from the Fallout 3 soundtrack. Text message is the android stock sound 'Bubble'. Though I've different ringtones for certain people too.

BOF, going on my previous theme, who would you kill (if there were no repercussions/punishment and it ended there) if you could get away with it? Just 1 person.

Why do women like to talk so much?

By talk you mean gossip.

No I simply mean talk.

This is an easy one. As we know, women don't fart, ever. So talking is how they release that pressure. Otherwise they would explode.

Bill Connolly once said that the only way to make a woman keep a secret was to whisper it to them up their arse for this very reason.

Anybody able to name:

A Goalkeeper

Left Back

Right Back

(x2) Centre Backs

Left Wing

Right Wing

(x2) Center Midfield

(x2) Strikers

That played for Ireland since the Jack Charlton managerial days, that the surname begins with the letter 'K'.

The player must have played in that position whilst playing for the Republic of Ireland.

Good luck!

The 6 mentioned above plus Gary Kelly, Mark Kennedy, Jeff Kenna, Graham Kavanagh. I'm sure I remember seeing Paddy Kenny play for Ireland as well? Can't think of any others. There's bound to be a few more Keane or Kelly's though!

Alan Kelly/Dean Kiely

Gary Kelly/Jeff Kenna/Stephen Kelly • Harry Kenny • Alan Kernaghan • Mark Kennedy

????? • Mark Kinsella/Graham Kavanagh • Roy Keane • Kevin Kilbane

????? • Andy Keogh

Just need a winger and another striker.

Â