January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Not as much as a DCM that is priority and we can move luiz further forward 

I think Konsa is one yellow from a suspension, I wouldn't trust Hause playing right sided centre back unless vs Burnley or similar style team 

ideally id like our line up to look like this come the end of the window

Martinez

Cash           Konsa         Mings      Digne

Zakaria

Mcginn               Luiz/JJ

Bailey/Buendia            Coutinho

Watkins/Ings

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

The Liverpool squad has a fair few players 28 or over and they seem to be doing OK. As long as they are world class and we don't have the majority of players in this age bracket then it isn't an issue. 

1872454539_Screenshot_20220110-102932_Chrome01.thumb.jpg.b4695f2845a8870bbb1d65096824c2cb.jpg

Liverpool have a storm coming IMO. There’s a big risk Klopp does similar to Fergie and goes out on a high but screws over the next manager. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think Konsa is one yellow from a suspension, I wouldn't trust Hause playing right sided centre back unless vs Burnley or similar style team 

That’s one game to worry about. I’d be more worried about playing Douglas out of position for 18+ games 

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

ideally id like our line up to look like this come the end of the window

Martinez

Cash           Konsa         Mings      Digne

Zakaria

Mcginn               Luiz/JJ

Bailey/Buendia            Coutinho

Watkins/Ings

I hope this is what we’re pushing for. There are 4 clubs interested in Zakaria apparently. If not him someone else for that role. I read on Twitter kamaras pushing for big wages in the summer so likely not him

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Liverpool have a storm coming IMO. There’s a big risk Klopp does similar to Fergie and goes out on a high but screws over the next manager. 

It's not Klopps fault they won't spend money. He's done an absolutely incredible job at Liverpool. 

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It's not Klopps fault they won't spend money. He's done an absolutely incredible job at Liverpool. 

Not spend money ? Seriously ? 

They spent £160m on two players !!!!

• Like 1

Just seen the rumour we are looking to sign a loan keeper?

with Steer as backup is there not a youth keeper who is worth being the third keeper?

really don’t want us spending cash on a third choice keeper who won’t play, 

2 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Just seen the rumour we are looking to sign a loan keeper?

with Steer as backup is there not a youth keeper who is worth being the third keeper?

really don’t want us spending cash on a third choice keeper who won’t play, 

Were not doing youth anymore. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, hippo said:

Not spend money ? Seriously ? 

They spent £160m on two players !!!!

The problem is they have an ageing squad, and they have spent well and it’s won them a league and champions league but to continue competing with city they haven’t spent anywhere near enough. City are on a completely different level to anyone else in the league. Milners playing regularly for Liverpool and as much as I’m a fan, he doesn’t get near City’s squad. If Liverpool don’t invest heavily in the next year or two when Klopp leaves top 4 becomes the aim for Liverpool, and the new manager has a tough job 

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

The problem is they have an ageing squad, and they have spent well and it’s won them a league and champions league but to continue competing with city they haven’t spent anywhere near enough. City are on a completely different level to anyone else in the league. Milners playing regularly for Liverpool and as much as I’m a fan, he doesn’t get near City’s squad. If Liverpool don’t invest heavily in the next year or two when Klopp leaves top 4 becomes the aim for Liverpool, and the new manager has a tough job 

Sounds good to me.

• Like 1