Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

Third page? Really?

Chasing shadows today, looks so sluggish and physically shot. Think we'd be better without him right now, Watkins is so far from perfect but that says it all that I think he'd be a better option right now.

• Like 2

Think i prefer Ings to Watkins if we play Coutinho and Buendia in behind.

At-least i know Ings can finish his dinner unlike Ollie.

But then again we do lack pace in our team so i can see the argument for Watkins.

I'd sell him if we could get our money back, but only if we were bringing in a very good replacement. Having just Archer as back up wouldn't be good, and would put too much pressure on him if Watkins was to get injured.

If he doesn't go, and I imagine it's very unlikely that he will, then he can still be a decent squad member, if we use him right. Perhaps better off as a sub that can come off the bench and try and get a goal when needed.

• Like 1

Can’t believe he got took off instead of Watkins.  

Watkins is so poor at the moment.  

Just play Ings up front next game and leave Watkins on the bench.

Ings will love the Coutinho and Buendia combo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I'm not Watkins' biggest fan, but he will at least run defences ragged.

he’s not doing it though, Ings seems to be doing more.  Is there a different view on tv to being in the ground for those who watched on tv because at the ground you can see the pressing Ings was doing, which was more than than Watkins.

45 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'd sell him back to Southampton in a heartbeat 

At this rate I’d sell Watkins to Arsenal for a decent bid, he’s lost whatever made him special last season.

I can't believe people would start him up front over Watkins. Watkins has been played out of position so Ing's can play, yet Ing's isn't doing a stitch. I'd like to see Ollie given the forward role for a few games and see how it pans out. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

At this rate I’d sell Watkins to Arsenal for a decent bid, he’s lost whatever made him special last season.

I'd rather see Watkins hazzle the opponent but having a bad game than watch Ings ghosting 

Just now, avfc1982am said:

I can't believe people would start him up front over Watkins. Watkins has been played out of position so Ing's can play, yet Ing's isn't doing a stitch. I'd like to see Ollie given the forward role for a few games and see how it pans out. 

Easy, even when Ollie has been on his own this season he’s been poor.

Definitely start Ings on his own over Ollie.  

Now we have some quality creators, Ings is the far better finisher.  

Drop Ollie to the bench.

• Like 1

Â