Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was the worst player on the pitch and cost us the win.

No other player ever scuffs crosses or misplaces passes.

I'll echo the " Get this donkey out of my club " sentiments for the 20 or so mins he was on.

lol

ahem...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Was there any doubt whatsoever he was going to scuff that corner last minute and hit the first man? I'd have bet my legs on it.

And when he lies down once every 10 minutes pretending to be dead or something. What's that about? It's every match.

He seemed a bit 'Daddy said I'm taking the corners' when Digne came over to take one and yes, his pain threshold seems incredibly low at the most annoying times.  I don't like getting on players' backs but he tests my patience a bit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He seemed a bit 'Daddy said I'm taking the corners' when Digne came over to take one and yes, his pain threshold seems incredibly low at the most annoying times.  I don't like getting on players' backs but he tests my patience a bit.  

I do agree on his pain threshhold.

Some people think he's " faking " , but i legit feel he's just too weak and fragile alot.

Dude needs to get in the gym ffs.

3 hours ago, JPJCB said:

I want this donkey out of my club. Can’t cross, can’t pass and physically child like

I don't agree at all. And that is why I am very happy that we have a great manager that has faith in the kid.

16 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

I don't agree at all. And that is why I am very happy that we have a great manager that has faith in the kid.

Yes Unai clearly does have faith in Bailey - I just wish, he would give Bertie a bit more game time - I really do think Bertie can offer us things that Bailey cannot.

• Like 2

Came on for Jamaica Inn the 65th minute with them beating Grenada 2-1. Finished 4-1 so presumably helped make it comfortable, but he didn't score or assist.

Guess its good he only played 30 minutes for our own purposes. No idea how he played though.

For all of his injuries in the league, I can't remember the last time Leon came back injured from internationals, especially in CONCACAF which is known for their horrible pitches and red card tackles that aren't even called for fouls.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2023 at 13:27, Pongo Waring said:

He deserves it.

I don’t believe for one moment he deserves an improved contract - for the sake of the club and our interests it would probably make sense that his contract does not run down, but I would not offer him a single penny more. 
Given his contribution since joining the club overall he should be happy to sign anything that the club choose to offer him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â