Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

26 minutes ago, blandy said:

They’re friends. They competed against each other. It’s just like a handshake and “we’ll played and good luck”.

People want footballers to be as weird as they are about the sport. They fight hard for 90 mins on the pitch and then that's it. The rivalry doesn't extend past that like it does for fans.

Leon bailey is the second coming of Charles n'zogbia in a villa shirt. I've seen enough.

God he's so frustrating, so much talent and refuses to do anything but run at the nearest opposition player repeatedly until he loses the ball.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Leon bailey is the second coming of Charles n'zogbia in a villa shirt. I've seen enough.

God he's so frustrating, so much talent and refuses to do anything but run at the nearest opposition player repeatedly until he loses the ball.

You been drinking? 

1 minute ago, RadioTom said:

👉Tielemans 

👉Bailey 

Who’s next on the scapegoat train? Idiots. 

Discussing a player's performance is scapegoating? Come on man, don't be so touchy!

FWIW Bailey was actually much better on the left. Always has been for me.

Just now, DeepDish said:

I don't understand the criticism of Bailey tonight. Though he was doing ok. 

I don't think he was bad. But against a low block how often does he make a crucial pass? Traore comes on and makes one which leads to a cutback from a dangerous area - goal.

Just now, LondonLax said:

He is best when we are counter attacking and has a bit of space to run into. He’s not great at beating a low block.

Agree with this. Flashes of quality, but he is weak and struggles with the basics for me. 

I really don't get what you lot want from him when they double up every time he gets the ball because it takes so long to get to him. When he was 1 on 1 he beat his man and put some decent balls in got a shot off. 

If it takes 20 seconds to progress the ball from the LCB/RCB to Bailey then the winger and full back will compress and crowd him out so the only way to get past is sprint down the line or cut back over the winger. Which requires him to jink a bunch. 

• Like 1

Â