Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, after Buendia's last performance, a new whipping boy is required. 

Sometimes I think this fanbase doesn't deserve success. So unnecessarily hostile, it blows my mind.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Sometimes I think this fanbase doesn't deserve success. So unnecessarily hostile, it blows my mind.

Whats hostile about me saying I don’t think Bailey is very good and if an offer comes in, we should accept? Christ, it’s a football forum. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Whats hostile about me saying I don’t think Bailey is very good and if an offer comes in, we should accept? Christ, it’s a football forum. 

That's not what you said. 

"Get him gone", is what you said. 

Were you to have said what you wrote above, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and many people would agree with you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

That's not what you said. 

"Get him gone", is what you said. 

Were you to have said what you wrote above, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and many people would agree with you.

Perhaps football, or the internet, isn't for you.

Do you go to games? Does the shouting at players not upset you?

It would me if I took "Get him gone" written on a fan forum as hostile.

• Confused 2

From what I've seen of Philogene , I believe Leon offers little more than him and because he is that much more raw, he can be coached by Unai a bit easier.

I'd take an offer for him if it's decent and there is a player available to replace him at similar fee.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Yeah I go to games. Plenty. Do you? 

People interpret things in different ways. "Get him gone" is hostile to me, and others. It's not to you, good times. Shouting at players at games can be too hostile also, of course. Again, this is interpreted in different ways.

The beauty of the forum is that you can air your opinion in an environment of discussion. @Delphinho123is absolutely entitled to his opinion, I don't agree, again the wonders of a discussion forum abound.

Maybe with Diaby here, it will take a bit of pressure off Bailey. Might be what he needs to flourish. He won't be in the spotlight as much.

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Fun fact, Google get him gone and click on images and a familiar face pops up

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pete101 said:

From what I've seen of Philogene , I believe Leon offers little more than him and because he is that much more raw, he can be coached by Unai a bit easier.

I'd take an offer for him if it's decent and there is a player available to replace him at similar fee.

Bailey's a lot better than JPB as it stands ffs. Ridiculous take. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Yeah I go to games. Plenty. Do you? 

People interpret things in different ways. "Get him gone" is hostile to me, and others. It's not to you, good times. Shouting at players at games can be too hostile also, of course. Again, this is interpreted in different ways.

The beauty of the forum is that you can air your opinion in an environment of discussion. @Delphinho123is absolutely entitled to his opinion, I don't agree, again the wonders of a discussion forum abound.

Yeah I do. Loads of unnecessary hostile shouting happens. My opinion is you're wrong if you think Villa don't deserve success because of this.

Players play badly, people get frustrated. You will see that literally every football ground in the country. As I said, maybe the game isn't for you.

On 24/07/2023 at 18:46, Tomaszk said:

Oh the irony.

If not being able to ignore other people’s comments or opinions is a reason for ‘the internet not being for you’ then I suggest you take a little bit of your own advice - and log off.

26 minutes ago, Thug said:

Oh the irony.

If not being able to ignore other people’s comments or opinions is a reason for ‘the internet not being for you’ then I suggest you take a little bit of your own advice - and log off.

No you are, what am I?

I think the Villa fan base deserves success as much as any other if not moreso. We have brilliant supporters.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

No you are, what am I?

I think the Villa fan base deserves success as much as any other if not moreso. We have brilliant supporters.

I don’t disagree with your point about deserving success, or having brilliant supporters.

Â