Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

With all of this absolute mess now.

It's hard for me to even blame SG, at this point it's the bloody club.

You know the assets you have, you know the systems they perform best in, yet sign a Manager to know doesn't align with that.

I'm feeling over the **** season already ffs 

Either way, Craig will be a problem, wherever Leon goes 🤦🏿‍♂️

This is probably winding me up more than it should because it's the " Jamaican " causing issues and making us look bad.

This is what I thought we'd said we'd avoid. Feels very similar to the days of Houllier, Mcleish, Lambert where we have completely different ideas and end wasting money signing players for one that doesn't fit the next manager. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

With all of this absolute mess now.

It's hard for me to even blame SG, at this point it's the bloody club.

You know the assets you have, you know the systems they perform best in, yet sign a Manager to know doesn't align with that.

I'm feeling over the **** season already ffs 

Either way, Craig will be a problem, wherever Leon goes 🤦🏿‍♂️

This is probably winding me up more than it should because it's the " Jamaican " causing issues and making us look bad.

Pretty much how I feel bro

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm wondering if Leon's already been told he's on the bench again tomorrow, hence the outburst. 

Yep, almost certainly the case. Seems like they may well try and force through a move now before the end of the window.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate plenty of other stuff is making us look bad. This is just today’s news. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s no error. I don’t think Bailey has the potential to be the best winger in the world. 

Unless you do? 

I didn’t quote your post about whether he has the potential to be the best, I quoted it because you missed out part of the quote which is wrong (imo) which makes the quote look worse than it is. 

And for the record imo he definitely has got the ability to be one of the best wingers around.

Not the absolute best in the world but one of the best in the league. Potentially. 

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

1 player won't **** the club up.

What will is Gerrard and he's doing a fine job. First the Mings thing, now this. It's massively clear there are major problems in the squad and that's down to Gerrard. 

It will make the morale even worse and stir the toxicity even further, is my point.

That is not beneficial whichever way you spin it, it's already pretty grim.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Pretty much how I feel bro

Out lof likes mate but.... smh.

What a nightmare, doesn't help that I'm going through some personal shite at the moment either.

The whole " Villa experience " this season hasn't helped 🤦🏿‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It will make the morale even worse and stir the toxicity even further, is my point.

I get that mate and get your obvious frustrations but no smoke without fire and this, with Gerrard here, won't be the last player we see something like this happen. 

I'm afraid by allowing Purslow to employ his mate, the club have out themselves in this position. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a nightmare, doesn't help that I'm going through some personal shite at the moment either.

Chin up, you’re one of the positive ones! Leon’s probably cringing at his dad speaking out publically, he seems like a really decent pro who will have a good season. Oh and nobody except yourself is giving any thought to him being Jamaican. 

Hope your other stuff gets sorted. 

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I get that mate and get your obvious frustrations but no smoke without fire and this, with Gerrard here, won't be the last player we see something like this happen. 

I'm afraid by allowing Purslow to employ his mate, the club have out themselves in this position. 

Starting to look like it.

Just looking terrible from all angles ATM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Chin up, you’re one of the positive ones! Leon’s probably cringing at his dad speaking out publically, he seems like a really decent pro who will have a good season. Oh and nobody except yourself is giving any thought to him being Jamaican. 

Hope your other stuff gets sorted. 

Cheers bud.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I hope you recover from what you are going through mate, try to stay strong! 

Hopefully a win tomorrow helps a bit bro.

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness the club should be acting on this. Morale has collapsed in less than a year and one common factor

• Like 1

Bailey was injured pretty much whole of last season... Had a good pre season and has been praised alot by gerrard for all his work. Its only been 3 games into new season and hes started 2 of them.  He might not being played as an all out winger but still has to the ability to go wide. Butler needs to chill. The greatest players should be able to adapt to certain situations even if they aren't ideal.

Â