Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I've ditched Chilwell so expect him to have a mega week coming up. 

It’s almost guaranteed. 

I’ve swapped Toney for DCL and I’m now expecting Toney to score at Villa Park and DCL to go on a five game drought. 

4 hours ago, Farlz said:

Not going with Antonio has hurt, thank god I went with Benrahma straight away. 

The red card has saved my GW. I was on a fairly nasty red arrow yesterday morning but the points from Antonio and Benrahma have helped a lot to get 76 for the GW. Still dropped but still top 100k. Just wish I went with my gut and captained TAA instead of Bruno. 

Price changes persuaded me to make my changes last night.

I went Tsimikas to Livramento and Ings to DCL.

I didn't want to get Ings out yet but DCL was rising and I wouldn't be able to afford him if he went up. I'd have got him for Ings next week anyway so worst case I will miss Ings' returns vs Brentford (but I suspect he won't get any)

16 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i no longer need to figure out how to incorporate kane and lukaku as well as salah and bruno then...

There's an argument that for GWs 7 to 11 there's better options than Salah and Bruno as the fixtures swing. Chelsea have a great run from then. 

20 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Price changes persuaded me to make my changes last night.

I went Tsimikas to Livramento and Ings to DCL.

I didn't want to get Ings out yet but DCL was rising and I wouldn't be able to afford him if he went up. I'd have got him for Ings next week anyway so worst case I will miss Ings' returns vs Brentford (but I suspect he won't get any)

I'm doing Tsimikas to Livramento next week too. Tempted to go now but not sure it's worth the - 4 as he'll likely be on my bench. DCL does have a great run coming up and penalties will be a plus. 

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

There's an argument that for GWs 7 to 11 there's better options than Salah and Bruno as the fixtures swing. Chelsea have a great run from then. 

I'm doing Tsimikas to Livramento next week too. Tempted to go now but not sure it's worth the - 4 as he'll likely be on my bench. DCL does have a great run coming up and penalties will be a plus. 

If it's for a -4 I wouldn't bother doing it either.

Even though Robertson is back and says he's ready I don't think it's out of the question that tsimikas gets one more game (although maybe with it being Chelsea maybe they'll make sure they're full strength)

Unless Tsimikas is dropping in price and you need the 0.1 I wouldn't be taking a hit for that

Ronaldo to City could be a fun one then. If it ends up happening would you all rush for him or give it a bit of time? 

Would be nice if he could give everyone something to think about, might mix teams up a little. 

It's certainly going to make this season more interesting having so many premium options.

But yeah Ronaldo to Utd makes it a much easier decision to sell Bruno to fund Ronaldo.

Edited by Stevo985

DCL toe injury out of nowhere!

I pressed the wildcard button earlier this week to make a bunch of changes (brought in Benrahma, Antonio, Lukaku and a few DEF changes to allow me to do it)…. And then the Ronaldo news happened and I changed my team round all over again to make space for him 🤪 Oh man. What a mess. But, I’m kinda glad I did it. It feels ridiculously early, but I’m much happier with my team now.

Â