Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

11 hours ago, Farlz said:

Went with the Ronaldo/Jota/Jimenez option. Expect me to moan when Antonio scores again even though it's completely my fault for being stubborn. 

Also, Antonio risen to 8m tonight. We're 3 games in and he's gone up .5 already, that seems absolutely mental to me. I can't remember price rises ever being that intense or have I just not been paying attention? 

I'd guess Bamford was similar last season.

442 worked at least. All clean sheets with Trent to play. Still have captain Salah too. Hopefully the vast majority of the bigger scores today were Ronaldo captains because I'm not far behind them and a decent Salah would put me back in the mix.

Absolute shocker this weekend for me. Was waiting until this morning to change my team but some family stuff came up and I missed it. Was potentially going to wildcard too - had a plan for Ronaldo and Lukaku in and would have captained the latter. 

Instead I have neither of those guys, subs in the wrong order, and Antonio as my captain... a great move in the last GW but not one I intended this, then the clearing in the woods goes and gets sent off!

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is my 39 points for Ronaldo including triple captain points? Or do they come later?

I don't know the answer, but so far I'm on 36 points for the whole week :crylaugh:

Told myself all through the international break to come back and wildcard my team to rebuild one with Lukaku and Ronaldo and completely forgot. Bugger.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know the answer, but so far I'm on 36 points for the whole week :crylaugh:

Told myself all through the international break to come back and wildcard my team to rebuild one with Lukaku and Ronaldo and completely forgot. Bugger.

I sold Lukaku for Ronaldo so the jury is still out on whether that was a good decision. 77 points for the week but only a couple of people to play.

When I saw Ronnie's score with EO at 50%+ I was sure I was going to drop like a stone, especially as I went nuts and did a - 12. Somehow I've still scraped 46 points with TAA and Salah still to play. Currently on a 25k green arrow to 105k. Surprised by that. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Captain and 2 goals is only 13 points? I thought it would be more than that 😞 

2 goals is 13 points. Captain is 2 x 13. Triple captain is 3 x 13. 

It's a solid return for a TC as you got an extra 13 points. Often gets wasted and only gets about an extra 2 to 6.

Edited by Rds1983

couldn't decide between lukaku or ronaldo for captain and it didn't matter in the end. 81 points, a decent game week for me. annoying that i fancied leeds to score at least one so left Matip on the bench

just checked, my game week rank was 60,235 worldwide...pretty chuffed with that

Edited by tomav84

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Captain and 2 goals is only 13 points? I thought it would be more than that 😞 

That's a great return for your TC. That's more than I've ever got for my TC. Literally ever

• Thanks 1

My week has got slightly better. If Mane wasn't such a greedy shit word removed then it would be even better as Salah would have got more than one return. 

On 57 points but have DCL and Digne playing tomorrow so praying they get a clean sheet and some attacking returns to salvage a green arrow

Â