Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

10 hours ago, Farlz said:

There is absolutely zero chance anyone other than Ronaldo takes pens imo. Bruno’s days as a top FPL asset are coming to an end. 

i genuinely think they'll continue with bruno. they only have ronaldo for 2 years...no biggie if ole upsets him. but bruno is so key for them i don't see ole having that conversation with him

nevertheless, i'm having both in my side. and salah. and lukaku.

all eggs in 4 baskets and could go t*ts up...but it's just a game after all, just doing it for a laugh

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i genuinely think they'll continue with bruno. they only have ronaldo for 2 years...no biggie if ole upsets him. but bruno is so key for them i don't see ole having that conversation with him

nevertheless, i'm having both in my side. and salah. and lukaku.

all eggs in 4 baskets and could go t*ts up...but it's just a game after all, just doing it for a laugh

What does the rest of your team look like? Think that only leaves you with about £51m to spend on 11 players. 

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

What does the rest of your team look like? Think that only leaves you with about £51m to spend on 11 players. 

Romeu and bissouma also in MF

got a couple of arsenal defenders. coady too, cant remember who else

so i've decided having all 4 in is indeed stupid. going to wait until last min to finalise in case something comes out of the man u press conference regarding penalty duties but as of now, bruno is dropped

GK

Sanchez

Steele

DF

James

Rudiger

Coady

Reguilon

Veltman

MF

Salah

Harrisson

Raphina

Sarr

Gray

FW

Ronaldo

Lukaku

Pukki

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

so i've decided having all 4 in is indeed stupid. going to wait until last min to finalise in case something comes out of the man u press conference regarding penalty duties but as of now, bruno is dropped

GK

Sanchez

Steele

DF

James

Rudiger

Coady

Reguilon

Veltman

MF

Salah

Harrisson

Raphina

Sarr

Gray

FW

Ronaldo

Lukaku

Pukki

Has Lukaku been confirmed fit after his scan? 

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

What Villa fan in their right mind would not have Lukaku as captain should he pass fit?

My golden rule is never captain anyone against villa. 
it’s a terrible tactic. They score loads of points. 

But I can’t bear watching villa and wanting someone on the other team to do well 

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

But I can’t bear watching villa and wanting someone on the other team to do well 

I dont like doing it but see it as a win win. Realistically if he's fit he should do well considering our players missing. If he doesn't there's a chance we sneak something from the match. 

However, what will actually happen is Lukaku blanks and Werner will score his one and only Premier League hatrick against us. 

Actually got a bit of thinking to do this GW. Probably will take a -4 after the Wilson injury news.

Will be Bruno/Ings/Wilson out and then deciding that I finally stop Antonio causing me problems and bring in Ronaldo/Torres/Antonio or I remain stubborn, decide that Antonio has peaked and go for Ronaldo/Jimenez/Jota 🤔

Also still have the idea of Lukaku instead but I'm more certain of Ronaldo in this situation. His next 3 are ideal. 

I've only just remembered about the possibility of Jimenez being banned. Would be nice if that could sort that out already :lol:

Edited by Farlz

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

My biggest winnings in fantasy football and general betting have been going against Villa and I don't have any issues with that, in fact I actually don't sports bet anymore unless it's against Villa and I see value in the other team. I watch them more than any other team, I know when we have a weakness vs certain teams or situations.

I'll never understand people who support Villa and then also bet on us to win, asking for max pain that is!

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m annoyed I didn’t wait and get Jota instead of Torres. I think he’ll be the better pick 

Buendía can become Torres or Raphinha for me next week if no other fires are started. Don't fancy City week 6 and 7 though so it'll probably be the latter.

I think I'll hold my fire on my wildcard for now. I think my line-up for this week is OK enough and don't want to rush into Ronaldo before knowing if he is on FK and pen duty. Can get him in for a -4 next week while getting rid of Bruno, and Lukaku in for GW7. Only thing is that my MID is gonna be pretty light, Jota at 7.5 being the highest priced 😬 

Went with the Ronaldo/Jota/Jimenez option. Expect me to moan when Antonio scores again even though it's completely my fault for being stubborn. 

Also, Antonio risen to 8m tonight. We're 3 games in and he's gone up .5 already, that seems absolutely mental to me. I can't remember price rises ever being that intense or have I just not been paying attention? 

Â