Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Where’s the fun in that. 

To me, there isn't any. To some of the gits I work with quite a lot when they gloat about being better then people who are actively trying. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

To me, there isn't any. To some of the gits I work with quite a lot when they gloat about being better then people who are actively trying. 

We had one down our work place and it was good craic . £10 a head. I won it twice , but I’ve completely lost touch with the game now.

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

We did a league at work one year where when set the only changes you could make were if a player was identified as being out for 4 or more weeks. It wasn't enjoyable but it was interesting to watch throughout the year. 

News of an unavoidable week 4 trip to South America made me take Raphinha back out again and put Buendia in. Probably an over-reaction but at the same time I was not comfortable going without Emi so I'm happy enough.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

The chosen ones.

28d9d781e1abd46dbd2461c912ce6d26.png

I have 12 of these players in my team with the only difference in starting 11 being Greenwood (who I had in my penultimate draft but ditched). 

• Haha 1

Lukaku won't play this weekend by the way.

He'll be coming in when I wildcard. Hopefully GW 6 or 7

A lot of the new teams I'm seeing here don't have Salah... 

Brave ;) 

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

A lot of the new teams I'm seeing here don't have Salah... 

Brave ;) 

He was originally first on my teamsheet but figured I'd save the 5.0 by taking Jota and spread elsewhere...

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Here's what I landed on...

Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 00.06.31.jpg

I went cold on Everton. I had Digne and DCL up to last week. Had Raph several times yesterday alone 😂 Jack I just thought maybe not week 1 but could easily be week 2. The rest we're the same. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

I went cold on Everton. I had Digne and DCL up to last week. Had Raph several times yesterday alone 😂 Jack I just thought maybe not week 1 but could easily be week 2. The rest we're the same. 

I didn’t have Digne until the last minute. Couldn’t decide between him and Shaw so ended up having both 😂

Meant I sacrificed ESR as my first sub and got Brownhill instead but hopefully it works out. 

But you’re right, Everton could easily be crap. Their fixtures are excellent though

Â