Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Is this with The Sun mini league ? I’ve typed in code but it’s says invalid 

No it's fantasy.premierleague.com

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Should have known VT wouldn’t use The Sun 🙂

Nothing to do with that tbh. We're using the official one and it'll have about 8 or 9 million players.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

It says to pick 15 players . What’s that all about ? 

You have a squad and you pick your matchday 11 from that depending on who you want starting.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

11.5m hmm how do I get him in.... 

Was hoping he'd only be 11 at most. I've got him in but had to make some sacrifices. 

Current draft 

Sanchez 

TAA   Shaw   Veltman   Tsimikas   Amartey

Fernandes   Salah   Barnes

Lukaku   Watkins 

Steele  Raphina  Luiz   Perica

Serious doubts about what I do with Tsimikas and Amartey long term. Might decide to downgrade one of the big three slightly as that's a 3rd of my budget used up in a 5th of my squad. 4 premiums if you include TAA. 

Is he even registered in time and will he be thrown straight in? Not sure on either count. Wouldn't be risking him week 1. No harm getting your structure ready for him though. 

Have said this in the past but going to try to play this properly this season. 

Currently torn between Antonio or Toney up front - the latter leaves me 1m in the bank while the former has me on 0.

Transferred Buendía in today following his tweet, but currently have him as my first sub unless I start him ahead of Ben White, which I may do. Dropped Sancho to get Emi, which I'm worried I'll regret but the extra cash has allowed me to get Rúben Dias at the back in place of some 4m gamble. 

Edited by Troglodyte

9 hours ago, BOF said:

Is he even registered in time and will he be thrown straight in? Not sure on either count. Wouldn't be risking him week 1. No harm getting your structure ready for him though. 

Don't think he'll start GW1, then five tough fixtures. I'll look to get him and Havertz in for GW7 and can do so quite easily by dropping Bruno ahead of his tough fixture run.

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Chelsea’s fixtures take a nice turn from GW7, with Southampton, Brentford, Norwich, Newcastle and Burnley. 

Think I’ll hold off with Lukaku until then. 

By that point hopefully they'll have a picture of him in a Chelsea shirt and not a Utd one. 

• Like 1

Â