Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

Sky just showing footage of some absolute dipshit charging into Billy Sharp at some serious speed during the pitch invasion, totally caught Sharp off guard.

Hope the fat prick gets a jail sentence, just don’t understand people.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sky just showing footage of some absolute dipshit charging into Billy Sharp at some serious speed during the pitch invasion, totally caught Sharp off guard.

Great timing after the sarcastic “dark days” comments :D 

26 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Steve Cooper is the oldest looking 42 year old ive ever seen. 

Bloody hell. I thought he was older than me (55) . His face looks like a bag of smashed crabs.

Seems like a good bloke and manager tho.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Made me feel sick watching that.

Disgraceful.

Club should probably be thrown out if a supporter runs onto the pitch and headbutts a opponents player.

Won't happen of course but kinda think it should.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Club should probably be thrown out if a supporter runs onto the pitch and headbutts a opponents player.

Won't happen of course but kinda think it should.

I dont agree, you have one absolute moron out of 30k people why shoukd the club be thrown out?

The pitch invasions are abit of a issue because of this and i think they will slowly start stamping down on things like this. Like lengthy prison sentences.  Hope the fat knob who assualted sharp gets a lengthy prison sentence. They have already arrested someone. I mean how thick can you be to do that on national tv?

Name and shame the oaf

Disgraceful behaviour. Idiot fan. Banned for life and misses his team at Wembley. Good. Made himself easy to spot in his bright yellow jumper. Moron. He should end up in court for this. Could have done some serious damage. 

• Shocked 1

They'll get away with it since it happened after the final whistle. Had it happened before that the game should have been abandoned and Sheffield should have won.

Wonder IF they'll get a points deduction next session 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i hate pitch invasions for so many reasons, this being one of them. don't know how, but i'd love to see them stopped

Yeah im starting to think this. You always get one or two morons like this thats the problem. Most of the fprest fans were just happy and celebrating. But always one bellend thinks he can be a hero. Wearing bright yellow as well wont be hard to find hence why he was arrested so quickly. He is going to regret that one as he going down heavy fine and will probably lose his job if he is one. I bet his excuse will be he drank too much. Pathetic 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah im starting to think this. You always get one or two morons like this thats the problem. Most of the fprest fans were just happy and celebrating. But always one bellend thinks he can be a hero. Wearing bright yellow as well wont be hard to find hence why he was arrested so quickly. He is going to regret that one as he going down heavy fine and will probably lose his job if he is one. I bet his excuse will be he drank too much. Pathetic 

i always think back to the carabao cup semi v leicester watching these gurning lads hanging off nyland's neck. last night their fans bundled their keeper, smoke flares everywhere that these athletes are having to inhale. imagine if they'd ruled him out of the final? a player is going to get injured one day

anyway, pitch invasions for a semi final are small time. you aint won anything yet.

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i always think back to the carabao cup semi v leicester watching these gurning lads hanging off nyland's neck. last night their fans bundled their keeper, smoke flares everywhere that these athletes are having to inhale. imagine if they'd ruled him out of the final? a player is going to get injured one day

anyway, pitch invasions for a semi final are small time. you aint won anything yet.

Its funny how people run on the pitch for the home ganes but they dint in the final at wembley

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hate pitch invasions for so many reasons, this being one of them. don't know how, but i'd love to see them stopped

100%.

If you watch the one yesterday, the first hundred or so people on to the pitch run directly towards the away fans to goad them.  There's literally nothing good in a pitch invasion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Same, can’t stand them even when it’s us. Really dangerous imo with all those people surging forward. You often have kids pitch side and it must be terrifying for them.

From a player perspective it must be scary for them, they shouldn’t be made to feel unsafe in their place of work.

• Like 1

Â