Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

It was driven by Tommy Elphick.

Also, I think the “Tommy Elphick is tiny” meme is one of my fave on VT. it’s up there with the Januzaj loan joke.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Also, I think the “Tommy Elphick is tiny” meme is one of my fave on VT. it’s up there with the Januzaj loan joke.

That one earlier today blew me away, I looked, nah, enlarged pic, wft is the bloke looking at, then boom hit me, genius. Underrated post.

• Thanks 1

There's something about this Italian side. I know it's good, but I always think of Italy having 2 or 3 players (at least) who were 'global superstar top 10 in the world in their position' kinda players, and this side doesn't quite have that. Feels like a transition squad a little.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

That one earlier today blew me away, I looked, nah, enlarged pic, wft is the bloke looking at, then boom hit me, genius. Underrated post.

Thanks man! Glad it made you laugh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

There's something about this Italian side. I know it's good, but I always think of Italy having 2 or 3 players (at least) who were 'global superstar top 10 in the world in their position' kinda players, and this side doesn't quite have that. Feels like a transition squad a little.

They are a well oiled unit though, they will do well.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Share them!

6 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I think a few are getting there tbf.

Locatelli and Barella are top players, this is the best Italy team since the likes of Pirlo, Gattuso etc retired.

I bloody love Chiellini I do. None of this recieve the ball, shift it out your feet with the outside your boot 4 times trying to decide where to pass it.

He either stepping out with it with purpose or it's one touch, Gerrard 100mph left foot or right foot into feet.

Control that you word removed.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Share them!

I've no idea how to do that but it's in summer transfer topic on main topic board, find a post by mazrim showing a pic of Dean Smith watching the cricket then find the replies.... funny.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

That atmosphere 😍😍

They seem to have a good mix rather than a proper home crowd, maybe the lower attendance balanced it out

Italian quality starting to show despite the turks competing well, decent game, seems pretty fair too, ref not blowing up for much, not much play acting or fouling going on 

22 minutes ago, sne said:

Not the Italian one, it's ace and they always sign their hearts out. Even without Buffon and Gattuso

Yeah was great seeing them belt it out 

You’re representing your country in a major finals , belt it out and get yourself pumped up 

• Like 1

Â