Euro 2020 : Group A (Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales)

BOF

GROUP A
ITA.png?imwidth=158Italy
SUI.png?imwidth=158Switzerland
TUR.png?imwidth=158Turkey
WAL.png?imwidth=158Wales

11/06 @ 20:00 - Turkey v Italy         (Rome)
12/06 @ 14:00 - Wales  v Switzerland   (Baku)

16/06 @ 17:00 - Turkey v Wales         (Baku)
16/06 @ 20:00 - Italy  v Switzerland   (Rome)

20/06 @ 17:00 - Italy  v Wales         (Rome)
20/06 @ 17:00 - Switzerland v Turkey   (Baku)

Dog of a group for Wales. Not got a bad squad but I could easily see them finishing bottom. Very tough playing Italy in Rome, Swiss are well drilled and pretty much always get into knock outs and Turkey have got some good players and so won't be an easy 3 points at all.

Don't they have to play two games in Baku aswell which is a nonsense.

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Wtf, how is that fair to be playing Italy on their own turf?! 

We’re going to struggle to get out of that group, first game is the key one I reckon.

They are one of the host nations. England are set to play every game at Wembley. They would have had 2 away games if Azerbaijan qualified 

Just seen cheillini is in the Italy squad, I honestly thought he was 35 years old in the 2012 world Cup 

Think Wales will be finishing bottom with no points in this group

• Haha 1

Footballers are so incredibly daft

That was a mistake of granite

Nati-Captain Granit Xhaka (28) gets a tattoo before the start of the European Championship. That's what Nati director Pierluigi Tami and Nati doctor Martin Maleck say. despite the fact that national team coach Vladimir Petkovic had only recently appealed to the players to take responsibility in an interview. “Look: It is important for your head that you have one or two days off before the European Championships - but it is just as important to behave correctly. That one moves only and exclusively within the family. Means: see no friends, no distant relatives, no celebrations. I hand this responsibility over to the players. " The captain of all people does not notice them. It is therefore not a surprise that Nati director Pierluigi Tami Xhaka's behavior cannot be approved. «It was a mistake what Granit did. We talked about it internally, but the matter has now been resolved. We want to focus on the sport and Saturday's game against Wales. "

https://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/em/nati-direktor-tami-verurteilt-xhakas-tattoo-besuch-das-war-ein-fehler-von-granit-id16581271.html

15 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Haven't had access to Serie A for a few seasons. Feel out of touch. So many names in that squad I never heard of. Hope they win tonight though.

And me, was looking at Italian defenders earlier for my dream team and didn't have a clue who they start nowadays, hard to judge bonucci and chiellini due to their age

Edit - that spinazzola pelligrini swap looks to have worked out a lot better for roma than juve  

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Â