Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, DJBOB said:

Played really well in the second striker position and thought we lost a lot of our build up when he went off. 

Yes I didnt like the substitution but guess the pace of Bailey gave us something else.

Would he be in the team if it wasn’t for his price tag ? I just don’t see top class off of him. Over/underhits basic passes. He’s physically lacking ( many have said the same ) Does far too much mouthing too for a lad who makes a fair share of mistakes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Would he be in the team if it wasn’t for his price tag ? I just don’t see top class off of him. Over/underhits basic passes. He’s physically lacking ( many have said the same ) Does far too much mouthing too for a lad who makes a fair share of mistakes. 

So you're suggesting Unai is only picking him because of his price tag? Madness.

Just now, Tom13 said:

So you're suggesting Unai is only picking him because of his price tag? Madness.

He’s picking him because there’s nothing on that bench. I believe if Emery had a better option, he’d be playing. I believe fans are afraid to go in hard on Buendia because of the price tag. They believe he’ll come good. I don’t rate the guy. I’m not afraid to say it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DJBOB said:

Played really well in the second striker position and thought we lost a lot of our build up when he went off. 

I'm personally looking forward to Duran and Ollie paying a full match together.

18 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

We have no one else is probably the issue 

No one better you mean? As in Emery's formation - Coutinho, Ramsey and McGinn could all play over him. Yet of the four of them - Buendia gets the most starts and minutes.

Edited by Tom13
  • Thanks 1

Â