New kits 21/22

sne

55 minutes ago, sne said:

AS Roma 2021-22 New Balance Away Kit #NBFootball #OnlyRoma #asroma #forzaromaClick to enlarge image burnley_2021_2022_away_kit_a.jpegBurnley 2021-22 Umbro Away Kit #ForeverClaret #UTC #umbro #Burnley #Burnleyfc

The Burnley one is really smart to be fair. I like that a lot.

The Roma one should be good, but instead it reminds me of those inflatable rings kids have on their arms so they don't drown in the pool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The Burnley one is really smart to be fair. I like that a lot.

The Roma one should be good, but instead it reminds me of those inflatable rings kids have on their arms so they don't drown in the pool.

Funny that, the one thing I disliked with the Burnley kit was that blue part at the end of the sleeves.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Funny that, the one thing I disliked with the Burnley kit was that blue part at the end of the sleeves.

I thought about that, but I think because it's just two colours, and it's a bit narrower than the Roma one, it works for me in a way the Roma one really doesn't.

Edited by HanoiVillan

Man City's new third kit, below. Possibly one of the worst kits I have ever seen. Any City fan buying that, above their other kits at the same price needs an appointment with someone.

It looks so cheap, effortless and just plain nasty. This really is their 3rd kit, no wind up. Not even the club crest is on it.

44.JPG

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

All 3rd shirts from puma, some of the worse I’ve ever seen no badges just the teams name across it 

725DBFE2-6547-4D26-9D76-297A31DD9602.jpeg

I only saw your post after pressing send on the above buddy and agreed, these really are the worst kits I've ever seen too. 

To think too, a chain of command in Puma's corporate hierarchy has signed off on that range. I just noticed that City's crest actually is shadowed into the shirt afterall. This'll be seen a good many times this year with the 55+ games City could play in the season.  

20 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Man City's new third kit, below. Possibly one of the worst kits I have ever seen. Any City fan buying that, above their other kits at the same price needs an appointment with someone.

It looks so cheap, effortless and just plain nasty. This really is their 3rd kit, no wind up. Not even the club crest is on it.

44.JPG

This is the football shirt equivalent of stubbing your toe 

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

All 3rd shirts from puma, some of the worse I’ve ever seen no badges just the teams name across it 

725DBFE2-6547-4D26-9D76-297A31DD9602.jpeg

Looks like something you would make in Microsoft Paint.

Horrific.

They look like foreign market knock offs like you’d see next to t-shirts of a strangely orange Bart Simpson saying “Do not have any cows man!”

And not even in a cool ironic way, which I think may have been the intention. So bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Midfielder said:

44.JPG

Who’s the clown in the middle?

14 hours ago, sne said:

AS Roma 2021-22 New Balance Away Kit #NBFootball #OnlyRoma #asroma #forzaromaClick to enlarge image burnley_2021_2022_away_kit_a.jpegBurnley 2021-22 Umbro Away Kit #ForeverClaret #UTC #umbro #Burnley #Burnleyfc

At the risk of it saying more about me than the shirt, I instinctively read the Burnley sponsor as 'Spread 'Em Sports'.  A kind of in person autocorrect.  The X not looking dissimilar to an M helps.  Now, I know Sean Dyche sides play rough, but come on...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

This is the football shirt equivalent of stubbing your toe 

They started designing those shirts at 4 o'clock on a Friday afternoon, and still managed to be in the pub before they were supposed to knock off work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

do you know the team responsible or is it all new people?

got a vision of it being one of your padawans and you're currently full obi wan

See the source image

I do know one of the guys but he never worked for me. He was at Nike and I'd left Puma before he arrived.

Wouldn't have happened on my watch!

• Like 1

Â