New kits 21/22

sne

18 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Why the hell aren’t you involved in our kit design for crying out loud?! 

(if this is where you say that you actually are involved - then love the kits dude, big fan) 

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I don't know. I'd honestly be tempted to get involved for free. It's the only one "missing" for me, and it's the most important one...

Please do! When Luke was the main manufacturer of the kits it brought with it far more passion and love. It’s been missing again for the past few seasons. Much better to have one of our own involved in the process that actually gets it. 
Sales would be through the roof, I have now doubt. 

Edited by Tayls

4 hours ago, Big Salad said:

And I thought CD Palencia and their 2016 shirts were the worst:

New CD Palencia Kit 2016-17 | Kappa reveal shocking jersey inspired by the  human anatomy | Football Kit News

Hands down, they really are.

And whoever in Kappa's design office was responsible for those monstrosities would have had a continuity dilemma, as in, if replicating human anatomy in a poxy football kit...

what do we do about the groin area then boss for the shorts, you know, weve gone into detail on the shirts.... ah just make them dickless so we dont offend anyone

Those kits make that Man City one a masterpiece in comparison.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Who’s the clown in the middle?

I forget his name, but I think he's pointing at me saying "Oi you! You cheapskate tw--, I heard you were planning to wear that 20/21 Grealish 10 shirt about the place in 21/22 because its still Cazoo and Kappa, well you tight arsed git, let me just mess that up for you and don't mind me doing my second kit launch for two different teams but that'll teach you for getting it name and numbered."

Still though, I don't always get a kit year on year, i like our original retro shirts, have dozens of them... but.... am feeling a lot of love for Martinez this year, might get a GK top for the first time since Muller days and a Martinez 1. Will hang back as I see there are people still waiting for ones ordered ages ago and letters in store being out of stock.

What';s a shame though, is back in the day when long sleeve shirts were available, I used to get them every time, then they stopped and you could only get GK shirts in L/S, these days everything is S/S only inc GK. Probably wasn't much of a market for them maybe, but they were always my first choice. I miss the long sleeve days

Someone got paid an absolute fortune to design them is the thing that gets me. I work hard for my £1500 a month with the added risk of getting battered/injured by unwell people. Those puma third kits make me irrationally angry. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rbcuk said:

All 3rd shirts from puma, some of the worse I’ve ever seen no badges just the teams name across it 

725DBFE2-6547-4D26-9D76-297A31DD9602.jpeg

The Man City goalkeeper’s shirt is identical to the PSV third strip - that’s how lazy and disgusting these shirts are. They look like knock offs. Ban this sick filth. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The Man City goalkeeper’s shirt is identical to the PSV third strip - that’s how lazy and disgusting these shirts are. They look like knock offs. Ban this sick filth. 

Yeah that is terrible. Agreed.

Thing is for me too I hate this change over time of kits getting more expensive but the print quality declining. This transfer crap that over time begins to peel off, constantly having to be super careful in the washing machine too for fear of cracking logos and badges. In the old days they were embroidered, embossed etc but this transfer shit is doomed to fail sometimes. And for 50 plus quid every time too. I mean somethings worth what someone is willing to pay etc, but they must cost a quid max and are the crappest quality sometimes. i got the Pro version of ours last year, never again, the logos are cracking on it just the same. But i look there at the state of that Man City one as that's full price, looks terrible etc, but still is that shitty transfer material, like a vinyl / plastic. It never lasts. 

Yet, I have Mitas, Mullers, ASTs etcetc from days gone by in supreme condition, the Prem patches and the names and numbers and still wear, and endure all wear n tear. 

Although.... jesus christ, some of those, from back in the day were THE most unbreathable fabric ever. The memories of being stuck stood up on a hot day post match on a packed number 11 bus thats not moving anywhere while stood, hot as, in the shirts of those days, i guess thats one thing i guess, the materials are more breathable. Even so, still built to fail with the quality of the logos etc. And its not nice spending all that on a shirt you know is old hat soon enough... that you're scared if it's going to mess up in the wash. Ah well.

There are many worse things to buy for sure.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

PSV Derde Shirt 21/22

MCFC RP MENS 3RD GK SHIRT SS - green

good spot

I am for sustainable shirts but asking fans for £70 minimum for so little effort and return is horrible business. I wouldn’t buy this at Sports Direct for £20 if I was a fan of either club. 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

What’s even worse is those look like a stadium version with a proper constructed collar.

The £110 ‘authentic’ version has the horrible scoop neck seamless hem look from all the Puma kits

manchester_city_2021_2022_third_kit_d.jp

Thought Rupert Grint was a Spurs fan.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I don't know. I'd honestly be tempted to get involved for free. It's the only one "missing" for me, and it's the most important one...

Hopefully you'll design the Quadruple winning one then.

• Thanks 1

Â