New kits 21/22

sne

See the source image

i own this one

personally i think boca kits are always better when they go darker blue

they did at least put some effort in last year

See the source image

im looking at the new one thinking the blue is wrong the yellow is wrong the grey is shit the collar is shit the positioning of the badge logo and sponsor actually makes it look worse rather than better...its got no redeeming feature on it

• Like 1

they also annoyingly don use the trefoil logo on some of the training gear / retro range

Remera-Culture-Wear-Boca-JrsGL7527_1Remera-Icons-Boca-Jrs-Manga-Larga

stick this on those 3 and they are knocking them out of the park

th?id=OIP.dysUwEXKwgycV9E6Wb9YZQHaDH&pid=1.7&w=358&h=177&c=8&dpr=0,96

well they would if they delivered to Europe or bothered to sell any of their products on the adidas EU website...

• Like 1

The colors just work, Parma has also had some corkers over the years.

And of course Boca Junior got their colors from the flag of a Swedish ship that was anchored in the Buenos Aires harbor which is nice.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

The colors just work, Parma has also had some corkers over the years.

And of course Boca Junior got their colors from the flag of a Swedish ship that was anchored in the Buenos Aires harbor which is nice.

and as far as I am aware, if you present your Swedish passport at the gate, you are permitted free entry too.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

25 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

and as far as I am aware, if you present your Swedish passport at the gate, you are permitted free entry too.

Would be amazing to go see a game at La Bombonera but doubt it will ever happen sadly.

Fun story I have a friend who is has absolutely no interest in football who was in Buenos Aires maybe 15 years or so ago visiting a friend of his who's parents were Swedish Ambassadors in Argentina (and I think Uruguay as well) and they got invited to some party while there. Everything was in blue and yellow and turns out it was a Boca Junior 100 year anniversary celebration and apparently a bunch of huge stars where there. He had no clue until the other guy filled in the blanks for him :D 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

Would be amazing to go see a game at La Bombonera but doubt it will ever happen sadly.

Fun story I have a friend who is has absolutely no interest in football who was in Buenos Aires maybe 15 years or so ago visiting a friend of his who's parents were Swedish Ambassadors in Argentina (and I think Uruguay as well) and they got invited to some party while there. Everything was in blue and yellow and turns out it was a Boca Junior 100 year anniversary celebration and apparently a bunch of huge stars where there. He had no clue until the other guy filled in the blanks for him :D 

It really would, I'd love to go there. It seems such a cauldron of a place. Such a unique stadium. I have always had a thing for Boca, the legends that have come through their ranks. Always loved Maradona as a kid, despite erm 1986, but for me I'd have loved to have gone back in time to see Juan Roman Riquelme in either spell there, maybe even against River. I still look out for original name / numbered Riquelme shirts on Ebay to this day on a saved search but "not at that price thanks", someone will f--- up one day (with the pricing). 

That's hilarious in a way of your friend ending up amongst centenary celebrations in the mix with people whose following of a club is beyond religion, and of course the relevance of their nationality within that history. It is a unique "perk" of randomness not well known worldwide. 

As for kits 21-22, in case it hasn't been put up there's this one below. Hardly their worst, as far as it goes, but I like to think the lines are representative of sedimentary layers of blue-tinged shit that they have and continue to endure over the years. F--- Boyle Sports too, if I were to open a betting account with anyone, well it won't be them. 

I usually have a personal embargo against anyone that sponsors them.

nike-birmingham-21-22-kit-home (3).jpg

• Like 1

Jako really dropped the ball with the Bayer 04 Leverkusen kits this season, can see why Bailey wanted out. Only the white away kit is not terrible.

bayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_third_kit_1.jpg                                                                                      bayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_away_kit_1a.jpgbayer_04_leverkusen_2021_2022_home_kit_2.jpg

Â