New kits 21/22

sne

2 hours ago, sne said:

Oh dear, I really hate grey kits

leicester_city_2021_2022_third_kit_a.jpegleicester_city_2021_2022_third_kit_b.jpeg

I think that would look ok if they just had their normal badge on it and either yellow or blue stripes instead of pink which just ruins it completely. Edit - actaully black stripes would be much better than another colour.

They look like video game characters where some of the assets have failed to load properly.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

31 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Not really, lots of teams have been doing that for a few years. 

Yeah I've seen plenty, was coming from the angle of that's the clubs identity but I like the idea of blending the colour scheme in to 2nd/3rd strips.

Spurs cock down the side 😂 seems to be a recurring theme these days, the pro kits are nicely put together and the details like the collar (which I actually like visually although I’ve not seen it in real life) aren’t 8 layers of fabric but it’s £130 and just not worth it, where the replica ‘stadium’ is a cheap imitation that still costs £70 for something that is essentially catalog kit construction.

• Like 1

its a no from me

but at the same time thats what a 3rd kit should be, have a bit of weirdness about it

im guessing thats meant to represent the bavarian alps or something 

edit - i really dont like this though - 

bayern_munich_2021_2022_third_kit_f.jpeg

thats shit, if you have to do that to accommodate names and numbers then its ruining the shirt, either do a fan shirt without it or design a kit that doesnt require it

Edited by villa4europe

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

its a no from me

but at the same time thats what a 3rd kit should be, have a bit of weirdness about it

im guessing thats meant to represent the bavarian alps or something 

From the press release:

"Using a white-blue colour scheme, a stylised mountain world is incorporated into the innovative design, symbolising the home ties and roots of Germany’s record champions as well as their demand to always aim for the highest peaks.

FC Bayern draws its strength at the foot of the mountains before heading steeply upwards. Bavaria is an attitude to life, a lifestyle, and that is transported to football grounds all over Europe with the new kit, sporting a cool look when the floodlights come on and Champions League matches kick off."

Ain't just adorable what they come up with.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Â