FA Youth Cup Semi-Final vs West Brom (14th May 18:00)

OutByEaster?

I'm looking at this thinking we don't need to sign any squad-fillers next season and can focus on heavy hitters. The 2 fullbacks can easily replace Taylor and Elmo on the bench next season. Surely Barry isn't too far away from being 4th choice FW either?

Just now, Keyblade said:

I'm looking at this thinking we don't need to sign any squad-fillers next season and can focus on heavy hitters. The 2 fullbacks can easily replace Taylor and Elmo on the bench next season. Surely Barry isn't too far away from being 4th choice FW either?

I was really thinking the same. Surely as we continue to build as a top half team, there's room for a few of these to back us up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

His play on the wings was superb. Get him in instead of AEG.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Yep. Perfect situation to be in. We’ve had to sign back up after back up for years replacing 34 year olds, about time we can bleed some quality youth into the squad slowly, and give our seniors something to think about.

• Like 1

I thought we were really good, I think every outfield player showed what they're about. 

There seem to be some very organised, energetic, well drilled teams in the competition, teams that move the ball well and press the ball. 

They ain't got what we got.

We have that and some superstars.

MotM for me was between Kesler and Barry and I'll give ti to both of them.