Midweek Football 10/13 May

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yet you say Rodgers should get the sack if Leicester don't make top 4.  Parker has failed to keep Fulham in the division and to be relegated with three games still to play is a poor effort. 

Yes, Leicester who won the league 5 years ago or Fulham 3 relegations in 7 years. Its a huge difference

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

And I hope Sky cover the reaction to the team announcement live from Jurgen Klopp's house.

He will probably headbutt Solskaer on Thursday

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Yes, Leicester who won the league 5 years ago or Fulham 3 relegations in 7 years. Its a huge difference

True but that two years after promotion and a year after pulling off their own remarkable escape act. Its all relative but Leicester even challenging for top 4 is an achievement in my opinion and Parker has proved himself tactically naive. Burnley have a vey limited budget to work with yet Dyche year after year keep them up. 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ole is threatening to play the kids tonight against Leicester.

If they do and Leicester win, resulting in Liverpool missing out, they'll build a statue of him in Salford.

I hope he does it.

And I hope Sky cover the reaction to the team announcement live from Jurgen Klopp's house.

Yes the odds have shifted a lot since last night. Massive game for Leicester,  win that and I think they will be ok 

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

True but that two years after promotion and a year after pulling off their own remarkable escape act. Its all relative but Leicester even challenging for top 4 is an achievement in my opinion and Parker has proved himself tactically naive. Burnley have a vey limited budget to work with yet Dyche year after year keep them up. 

Leicester have one of the best starting teams in the league. Sure Rodgers hss proven himself tactically naive many times 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Leicester have one of the best starting teams in the league. Sure Rodgers hss proven himself tactically naive many times 

Yes he got it horribly wrong against Newcastle after the late injury to Evans.  fulham were lucky to get promoted really. it should have been Brentford but he has a striker who has score 41 goals in 64 internationals and he either doesn't play him or sticks to his footballing philosophy and the big problem at Fulham is lack of goals. He'd have probably scored 15 goals under Dyche.  

Anthony Elanga starting for Manure. Only just turned 19 and I've only seen clips of him from youth games. 

He's pretty quick and I expect him to feature in the Swedish U-21 side before long.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ole is threatening to play the kids tonight against Leicester.

If they do and Leicester win, resulting in Liverpool missing out, they'll build a statue of him in Salford.

I hope he does it.

It’s it’s fine because only teams at the bottom of the league are punished for fielding a weakened side.

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Embarrassing if Leicester don't beat that horror show of an eleven

We wouldn't have.  We'd lose to a team of toddlers as long as they were wearing Man Utd shirts.

• Like 2

Not good from Leicester. they need to take advantage of the weakened United team. Greenwood is one heck of a finisher though. Think he'll end up being a better player than rashford

• Like 2

Â