Weekends Football 7/9 May

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Dumb Everton, dumb dumb dumb

Why? 

Winning? 

**** West Ham, would rather Liverpool plodded along for a few years and then threw it away when we're ready, don't want west ham getting CL this season Liverpool making some changes and then being back to their best in 2 years time

Best chance we'll have is that they get 4th but carry on sleepwalking 

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Why? 

Winning? 

**** West Ham, would rather Liverpool plodded along for a few years and then threw it away when we're ready, don't want west ham getting CL this season Liverpool making some changes and then being back to their best in 2 years time

Best chance we'll have is that they get 4th but carry on sleepwalking 

I hope we **** all of them in time, my hate for the scum6 is surpassing my hate for spam at the moment, every penny they don't earn from now on is a penny for the game to spank them with.

On top of that, spam won't invest in their success, their owners will pocket the lot and its entirely feasible that they could get relegated during their champs league season and I would just ******* love that.

Either way to be honest, I want everyone ****** but us.

• Like 1

I'm kind of in the if nothing changes then nothing changes boat 

They all slit their own throats eventually due to complacency and arrogance (apart from seemingly man City) 

Don't want Leicester to get top 4 either 

On 08/05/2021 at 14:40, Mark Albrighton said:

Just a bit odd you seem to be particularly bothered about finishing above Leeds. 

Presumably you’ll be here tomorrow bemoaning if Arsenal get a result? 

Because as you say the object is to finish as high as possible, so it’s probably not unreasonable to expect you to comment on all remaining fixtures that may impact our final league placing.

Arsenal winning 2-0. Woe, etc.

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Glad you decided on your plans for Sunday.

Are they also proving they’re a much better side than Villa?

Nope, I actually rate us a better side on balance than Arsenal. But I think Leeds are better than both.

Sorry my opinion winds you up so much. 😘

Just now, est1874 said:

Nope, I actually rate us a better side on balance than Arsenal. But I think Leeds are better than both.

Ah well. 

I guess you won’t be able to look back on the positives in this season if Villa finish 11th or 12th. If only it was a guaranteed 10th place, you’d have something to look back on fondly in your old age. 

“Grandad, tells us about how Villa beat Liverpool 7-2...”

“WE DON’T SPEAK OF THAT SEASON IN THIS HOUSE!!!!”

Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweetie.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Arsenal have mental problems leading to performance issues that I think we don't even if we have disappointingly gone off to the beach since mid January 

Give me Watkins over lacazette and auba any day of the week

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Always knew Moyes would bottle top 4

Hardly bottling it. The top teams have better squads and last better. They havent been the same since Declan Rice got injured.

• Like 2

Â