Premier League 

Wolves v Brighton 12pm BBC 1

Arsenal v Albion 7pm BT Sport 1

Super Sunday 

West Ham v Everton 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If Leicester throw the Champions League away from this position again they will sack Rodgers

Think thats a bit ott but yes shocking half from Leicester 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Think thats a bit ott but yes shocking half from Leicester 

not really, went on a bad run at end of last season including hammered by relegated Bournemouth to lose top 4 from a brilliant position. If does it again just like we should have done with MON he has to go

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

not really, went on a bad run at end of last season including hammered by relegated Bournemouth to lose top 4 from a brilliant position. If does it again just like we should have done with MON he has to go

Yes but Leicester aren't one of the big boys. The are exceeding expectation just to be there

United, Chelsea and Spurs in the last 3 games, I think Leicester really need to stop the rot here

Vardy 2 goals since Christmas, old age has caught up with him and he might have to be sacrficed as well with Rodgers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Vardy 2 in 22.

Do you think it might finally be over for him?

Quitting the end of the season I have heard so maybe not trying to bust a gut before the cup final and a big send off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Vardy 2 in 22.

Do you think it might finally be over for him?

Possibly but hes still making the runs and getting into the positions. Tonight is showing how important Johnny Evans is to them

Just now, PaulC said:

Possibly but hes still making the runs and getting into the positions. Tonight is showing how important Johnny Evans is to them

sounds like Scott Hogan ;) 

Just now, Zatman said:

sounds like Scott Hogan ;) 

I'm not one to overreact when a player goes through a bad run. we are only discussing this because of his age. I think hes probably got another year myself. 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

United, Chelsea and Spurs in the last 3 games, I think Leicester really need to stop the rot here

Vardy 2 goals since Christmas, old age has caught up with him and he might have to be sacrficed as well with Rodgers

United will probably play a reserve side but its a bad result for their hopes. Rodgers has got it wrong with his line-up tonight and i dont see them coming back from this 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

United will probably play a reserve side but its a bad result for their hopes. Rodgers has got it wrong with his line-up tonight and i dont see them coming back from this 

is a chance the gap will be 4 points to Spurs and 5 to Liverpool who have a game in hand. As I said they threw it away from this position last season

Â