Weekends Football 7/9 May

andykeenan

26 minutes ago, AXD said:

Juventus losing at home to Milan. I would love to see agnelli miss out on CL next season.

2-0 now. Still feel like Milan will find a way to bottle it in the last few games

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Vintage Brighton...

Successfully thrown the game away from a winning position. Lol

the most overrated team in football, they are lucky its a crap league or would have went down

I keep seeing that they just need a goal scorer, but watching them today I think their problem more that they seem to think that they're better than they actually are and keep trying to walk the ball into the net, that's fine for a team that's so good that they can score regularly playing like that, but for a team that just aren't at that level they're always unlikely to score many and as a consequence liable to drop points.

• Like 2

Juve losing and PSG & Real Madrid both failing to win. Good ending evening to the weekend.

Not super happy about Zlatan getting injured again. Would suspect he's out of the Euro's now

Edited by sne

On 09/05/2021 at 19:04, villa4europe said:

I'm kind of in the if nothing changes then nothing changes boat 

They all slit their own throats eventually due to complacency and arrogance (apart from seemingly man City) 

Don't want Leicester to get top 4 either 

Sorry for quoting an old(ish) post, but just catching up.

Never understood the desire to want other teams like Leicester and Wet Spam to fail, especially now. I'd take those in the top 4 over the scum6 any day of the week. The more money the big teams miss out on the better. 

I remember 5 years back when Leicester were going for the title, there were a few fans on here hoping they didn't win it. Madness. I was delighted they won. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sorry for quoting an old(ish) post, but just catching up.

Never understood the desire to want other teams like Leicester and Wet Spam to fail, especially now. I'd take those in the top 4 over the scum6 any day of the week. The more money the big teams miss out on the better. 

I remember 5 years back when Leicester were going for the title, there were a few fans on here hoping they didn't win it. Madness. I was delighted they won. 

I don't, Leicester and West Ham can use CL to develop and pull away, Liverpool, arsenal, spurs etc will make changes to try and get back up there

If West ham get 4th that's £100m added to their budget this summer, if Liverpool get 5th then they might let go of the purse strings 

If West get 5th then their spending will be normal, if Liverpool get 4th then the net spend world champion klopp will be eying up youth team players to sell to Bournemouth to make ends meet, I don't think Liverpool will get better if they finish 4th but they will if they finish 5th, I expect spurs to get better this summer because they failed so badly this year

I'd rather the big six sleep walk to failure when we're ready to overtake them not someone else 

Â