Breakaway League

Jareth

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sorry Petr, it says a lot of good things that you've had the decency to come out and try it, but you're on the wrong side on this one.

Throughout his career he didn't let much get past him. Don't change now Petr

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, bose said:

He’s very obviously talking about the Premier League and the Champions League.

That's what I meant. They're going to,cave in to them in the face of this which will end up being worse. 

I would rather be trying to win a lesser competition that is nevertheless the peak of English football than never ever ever even have a chance of finishing higher than 6th and getting a definite spanking everytime we played a top 6 club. 

29 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This statement is actually quite disappointing and I think he's kinda misread the room a bit here. 

EDIT: Reading the previous page it seems I may have misread this statement. 

Unless it's shite reporting, I think it's important any statements we make are so clear they can't be mistaken like this tbh

34 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Guys, calm down. He's clearly talking about the Premier League and the Champions League.

That's nothing to calm down about? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this whole situation somewhat reminiscent of when the Premier League came to be - minus the ‘closed-shop’ nature of no relegations, will/can they point to that as being a precedent? 

The closed shop is what makes this a complete universe away from the formation of The Premier League. 

• Like 1

Â